Chapter 24 - His Past

"Now it's your turn." She said propping herself up.

"Huh?!"

"I want to know more about you, Mina..."

(She wants to know more about me?!)

"Okay...what do you want to know?"

"About your past, to be honest, I want to hear more about my father's revelation when he talked about that brief summarization of your past."

"Oh, that..." (I guess she remembers.)

"I hope you don't mind." She said while looking at me with pleading eyes.

(this is the first time I've seen her look at me like that.)

"I don't, I wanted to tell it to you as well, it's just It's kinda hard to find the right timing for it."

"Alright, now's the time, I'm ready to listen." She said smiling softly.

(god she's so gorgeous...)

"Well, to be honest, my memories is a blur to me."

"You're the only survivor of that horrible plane accident right?" she said while looking at me with worried expression.

"Y-yeah, the only thing I remember that time is standing in the rain, covered in cuts and bruise a broken arm cracked a few ribs luggage and bags are all around the heat from the burning plane remains is the only thing that's making me warm in that cold night..."

"I had amnesia, so there's a lot of question lingering inside me."

"I guess that spared me from the psychological trauma and the pain I should felt that day."

"Everything's a blur, the next thing I knew I'm lying on the bed in an orphanage..."

"It was raining that day?! She asked looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah, but I don't remember anything from it, my parents what are they like, my sister the only reason I know that I have a sister is when I heard the headmistress and some detective talked about her possibility being alive..."

"And ironically enough that what droves me to carry on a mission to look for my sister."

"You've been there for only a month Mina your wounds are still healing, and you're only seven at that time." She said in a scolding tone.

"Y-yeah I'm a stupid kid."

"Jeez, you!"

She just sat there pouting in silence as she continues to listen to my story.

"I lived on the street of bishop city fighting for survival for food, when I met this guy who introduce to me some very bad people..."

"I-I've done horrible things..." feeling unsure If I should share this to her...

When she suddenly held my head smiled and...

"It's okay, Mina." She assured me.

"But I left the group before it consume me, reminding myself why I left the orphanage and why I'm in the street in the first place, I decided to work for the government."

"You work for the special intelligence and investigative unit." She said in awe,

"Yeah that's what they called it now."

"I was only 15 at that time, I've work there for 4 years they paid me well so I kind of saved... Enough money to support my own and continue looking for my sister."

"When I came here I work at that crazy amusement park as their substitute manager."

"You've manage an amusement park! That's amazing!"

"N-not really." (I mean I don't know the state of the park now but one thing I'm sure is I'm not going to take her there.)

"We should visit that park sometimes."

"Y-yeah someday..."( crap I shouldn't told her that part.)

"I resigned then the room I'm renting got run over by a ten wheeler truck, and that's when I met Miyoko and introduced the Famille' to me."

She smiled in embarrassment.

"You been through a lot, Mina..."

"Y-yeah..."

"You're stronger than me and your story inspired me." She said as she lefts off a gentle

(I want her to become strong...)

But one day, something suddenly happens.