𝟎𝟓✧ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER FIVE!
discussions & concussions. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

On the walk up the large stairs of the building, nerves bubbled up in Carmen's stomach. It was like she couldn't catch a break. She was really about to be in a room with Palpatine, the ugly raisin looking dude. Even though his face is normal in this movie, that's what she'll always refer to him as. She was gonna have to put on a mask that didn't show that she knew too much. He's the type of person to figure you out by just one look and one wrong move, he could possibly find out who she really was.

The dress she had on wasn't too long so she thankfully didn't have to hold the ends up when she walked. On the way up to the main room, they had ran into JarJar and the other people that would stand with Padmé as she talked to the old wrinkly man and the best Jedi in the whole world. Ragwynd had stayed behind since he is not apart of anything besides being a smuggler basically.

JarJar was definitely way taller in person and even though he could be loud and over dramatic at times, Carmen didn't have a problem with him.

Padmé opens the large doors and everyone follows her as she walks inside. Carmen stays behind the Senator and takes a stance beside Padmé's friend. She couldn't remember her name though.

"Senator Amidala," Yoda is the first to speak to her as he takes small steps towards the Senator. "Your tragedy on the landing platform, terrible. Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart."

Carmen holds in her smile at the smaller Jedi, but she feels her heart swelling with happiness. Even in person he radiates safe energy.

"Do you have any idea who was behind this attack?" Padmé asks Yoda, but really doesn't care who answers the question as long as someone does.

Mace Windu moves a little to be in her line of eyesight, "Our intelligence points to disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo." He moves down close to them and is only a few feet away from Carmen.

She wanted to curl her nose up in disgust, but she had to remember where she was.

"I think that Count Dooku was behind it." Padmé speaks her mind, not caring what anyone had to say about that particular opinion.

"He is a political idealist, not a murderer." One of the councilmen Jedi had spoken up.

In that moment, Carmen realized she had forgotten his name too. She could've laughed at how forgetful she was when it came to non-important characters.