Here We Go

Sasha's POV

I blinked over at my friend, "excuse me, you want me to do what?" I hissed over at her.

We were still in this fucking box, now somewhere in the basement parking garage of Doom's office building.

That blue bitch was going to have a field day when he realized where we were.

Katrina blinked over at me with those huge brown eyes of her, that had somehow made one of the craziest sons of bitches on this planet kneel to her. "I'm going to open a portal, that .... should technically take you right to Raymond, you just have to jump him over the line" she stated.

I blinked at her ass again.

"That 'line' is a portal in and of itself created by Cirron's crazy ass, I'm not that powerful, it won't work" I hissed back at her.

If her whole plan fell on me being able to do that jump, then we were fucked five times from Tuesday.

She nodded, "you're right, which is why Trina is going with you" she sighed.

There was a quiet pause, as Trina stopped moving completely from beneath me, "what?" she asked.

Katrina sighed heavily like our questions were killing her, "I'm going to portal both of you into Raymond's land, right on the boarder. Trina with your laser vision, you should be able to slightly disrupt Cirron's field that keeps Raymond in, you'll only have a few seconds, but Sash that's when you jump him out. You have to jump him, just him walking over the line, even with Trina could backfire" she finished, looking over at me.

I tensed at the plan.

Raymond was a wild card, and besides that, leaving Katrina to Cirron all alone with her close to useless grandmother was sitting so horribly with me.

It made me want to cry.

I should really pee on a stick soon.

I quickly grabbed Katrina's hand, looking her dead in the eyes, "we all have to come out of this, alive, okay?" I said looking hard at her.

Her own eyes started to tear up as she sniffed hard.

Oh, fucking great, "don't start with that bullshit, Kat" I snapped at her as her eyes continued to line with fucking tears making my damn throat close up.

She nodded harshly, "sorry, I don't know what's wrong, fuck I feel sick" she chuckled hoarsely.

Tell me a-fucking-bout it.

I nodded, "okay, I'm ready" I nodded over at her, as Kat's eyes slowly started to glow that startling white that Doom's could. "You ready Trina?" I yelled down through the box.

"Of course, be careful Kat!" Trina replied back, her voice soft, before the world slowly dissolves around us.

I blinked once, twice, and then I was standing perfectly still right on the edge of some sandy dun.

I looked to my left to see Trina, completely calm as she looked around, before pausing, "is that-"

"How the hell did you two get here?" Bonnie's loud ass voice shattered my ear drum as she, Aria, Cha and Carter struggled up from behind her.

"Katrina sent us" Trina shrugged in response, right as a strong gust of wind nearly shoved us all face first and ass second to the ground.

Not a second later a livid Vapor dropped to the ground.

Cha slowly hid behind Carter.

"What in the hell are you all doing here?" he seethed, his usually calm and laid-back demeanor completely gone as his grey eyes twirled like tornadoes.