63 『Narrative』

Sana came back at the location after a few minutes. She was surprised when Dylan handed her a camera.

"That's the music video that we filmed last time. You should watch it" Dylan uttered.

Sana started the video right away. Just like what Tzuyu said, it's lighter than 'Tenny 159cm MV'

"You're blushing" Dylan teased.

"I put some blush-on awhile ago" Sana defended.

"Just skinship. I didn't put a kissing scene on that video" he said as he fix his hair again.

"We'll put a kissing scene at the end. Is that okay with you?" Dylan asked.

"Ahm- "

"All you need to do is to follow the director" Tzuyu said at the back that made Sana nervous.

"You should go now and fix your make up inside the room"

Sana handed back the camera to Dylan and quickly followed Tzuyu's instruction. She got no other choice but to take the job because she's broke as fuck.

"Tzuyu is gay?" Sana asked to the make up artist infront of her.

"I don't know. Dylan said she wanted to try something new" the woman replied.

"I want to date her though. Can you feel  the intensity?" the woman said, chuckling at her own words.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Sana uttered that made the woman laugh more.

"Saw you guys awhile ago and you're staring at her intently"

"I did that?"

"Yup"

Sana groaned and facepalmed from what she heard.

"Hey, don't ruin your make up" The make-up artist said and quickly removed Sana's hand over her face.

"All done. We can start now"

They fixed Sana and Tzuyu's outfit for the scene on the bar where they're going to play billiards.

Few clips were taken and they moved to the next scene. There are some drinks prepared for them and they slowly drink it 'cause doesn't like the taste and her face is warping.

"Cute" Tzuyu said in between of their shots.

"Please lean closer" Dylan directed. He walked towards them to move their position closer to each other.

"Please act like you're enjoying the party. Smile and flirt with each other. Just do it so we can finish it right away" Dylan said while looking at the screen.

"Can you drink more, Sana?" Dylan asked and gave her another shot.

"Why?" Tzuyu quickly asked him.

"So she can't feel any awkwardness" Dylan whispered.

They filmed it again and now Sana's acting skill is now better. Dylan told them to dance and party. Just being goofy, laughing and smiling at each other. Then they danced on the dance floor, keeping each other's body connected.

"Damn" Dylan said. He covered his mouth while watching them.

"The chemistry is overflowing" the make up artist said while watching them.

Tzuyu put Sana's hand around her shoulders. After awhile, Sana's hands are on Tzuyu's nape and the grope becomes a hug.

"I didn't direct that. You're doing a great job, Sana" Dylan shouted while clapping his hands.

"Let's cut it here"

"I think she's drunk" Tzuyu said, Sana is still hugging her.

"That fast?" Dylan asked as he take a look at her. Sana moved away to lau her body on the couch.

"Let's take a scene where she's lying on your lap" Dylan suggested while checking Tzuyu.

"Tzu?" Dylan called Tzuyu's name.

"Why?"

"I think you should fix your make-up first. You're sweating so hard" he teased.

"Fuck you Wang" Tzuyu cursed while glaring at him.