(Halloween Special!) Murder Case? [Spain × Reader × South Italy]

[From the anime "Hetalia Axis Powers", "Hetalia World Series", "Hetalia: The World Twinkle", "Hetalia: The Beautiful World",  From the manga "Hetalia Axis Powers" and "Hetalia World Stars", From the anime movie "Hetalia Axis Powers: Paint it White!"]

Note: Letter AU. But I twisted it for the sake of the characters. Happy Halloween!

Names:

South Italy or Romano : Lovino Vargas

China : Yao Wang

Spain : Antonio Fernández Carriedo

Hong Kong : Li Xiao Chun

United Kingdom of Great Britain And Northern Ireland  or England : Arthur Kirkland

Belgium : Emma Van deg Berg

Prussia : Gilbert Beilscmidt

France : Françis Bonnefoy

Canada : Matthew Williams

United States of America : Alfred F. Jones

Scotland : Allistor Kirkland

Lithuania : Toris Laurinaitis

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

It begins normally enough.

"Lovino, I don't have time for this! Open up!" I shout as I faced the Italian's door.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

Or as normal as shouting outside his room could get this early in the evening.

On a Monday too, no less! This friend of mine really gets on my nerves sometimes.

This isn't how I want to start my week, but here I was, trying not to make a fool of myself in front of anyone who happens to pass by.

Thankfully no one has.

I'm not even sure if our landlady's home yet, and I sure hope not. She won't like this ruckus.

But it's not like we haven't had an argument before. We've had  penty of them.

There's that one time with the groceries and another that has something to do with the mess in his room. Sometimes it has to do with my eating habits or his eating habits.

There's also the one in the resto a few days ago, but that one got resolved pretty uneventfully.

Or so I'd like to believe.

He seemed to be in a good mood when he asked me and the others out for that little celebratory treat. Even if he forced me to pay for it. Well maybe not only me.

Anyway, the point is, we didn't go through twelve-years worth of being friends without having a little argument here and there.

Granted, that it got pretty petty at times, but none of them has pushed both of us to end this friendship.

Yet.

Although most of them does end up with him sulking in his room until I pull him out of it.

A child through and through.

This morning, however--

" Sei ancora non andare a credere mi anche se qualcun altro già morto, no? [You're still not going to believe me even if someone else already died, no?]"