Chapter 9

Before you knew it, you ended up sitting in the meeting room again, a very content Yoongi sitting diagonally from you with a smug smirk. When did you turn so smug? Gosh... The things I put up with for you, Mr. Kim... I swear if we ever meet again I'mma-

"Mrs. Lee?"

Your head snapped back towards BTS' manager Sejin, a blush creeping onto your cheeks. It was obvious that you had spaced out.

"You'll live with the boys," he repeated himself making you choke on your own saliva.

"I will WHAT?"

"Since the end product is supposed to show army BTS' real life, it's only natural that you're also going to film them at home. To make things easier, a room in their apartment has been arranged for you."

You still couldn't believe the words that left the man's mouth. You looked over at Yoongi who only winked at you with a knowing smile. How the- When- WHAT- your own thought process stuttered. Yoongi was showing a whole new side to him, a way more flirty, sexy and confident side... And somehow... you didn't mind at all. You cursed at your hormones running wild already at his sight.

You looked over at Namjoon, he smiled reassuringly at you, lightly nodding his head. So he is okay with this... I trust him. I don't trust Yoongi's motives yet, but I know that Namjoon wouldn't agree to something that would push me too far. He knew about your emotional state nearly better than even Jinah and Alexandra.

Okay. Let's collect our thoughts for a little bit. You bit your lip, lifting your hand up a little, telling the others that you were thinking.

I will be able to film and edit all the time, which is basically all I want to do anyway. I can travel a sh*t lot. I will gain more money than before and duhh, that's a good argument. I will live in a fancy apartment. So far so good BUT, I will live together with the man that lied to me and broke my heart, who above all seems determined to get back together... 

Okay... 

You know what? F*** this ish, Imma do it. I'm not refusing this amazing opportunity because of him. I should stop overthinking, what could go wrong...

You looked back up and nodded. 

"Okay."

Hoseok's jaw dropped. "I didn't think she'd say yes," he mumbled to Namjoon but smiled brightly at you. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were the only ones who had come to the meeting, the other members were apparently busy with different schedules. You were surprised that even any of the members had shown up to this since they weren't really involved.

"BUT-" you added sharply, making everyone halt in their movement. 

The manager rose his eyebrows and looked at you in a questioning manner. Your boss seemed surprised too. She gave you one of those 'If you blow this up, I swear I'll kill you' looks.

"On one condition-"

You turned your gaze to Yoongi, not caring for the world that his manager would find out about your past relationship, "You. Don't. Freaking. Touch. Me."

He smirked at that, standing up lazily before he walked around the table to come to a halt next to you, his dark eyes fixed on you with a slightly teasing expression.

"Anything you want, Cherub." 

The mention of his nickname for you immediately triggered memories. Sweet and not so sweet, rather spicy memories... Angel, was just too basic for him, that's why he had settled for a specific one.