• | Chapter Two | •

Fourth period had just ended as the hallways began to fill with almost the entire student body. Jay's child-like antics embraced her from within as she was literally skipping down the hall, obviously excited to go to the new Sex-Ed's teacher class and for Riley to finally see exactly who she was fawning over.

"Jay, can you chill out? You look like an idiot." Riley rolled her eyes just as her best friend twirled in the middle of the hallway, gaining some odd stares. Despite being annoyed, she couldn't fight back the smile threatening to overtake her lips.

Jay kept up her antics, not caring about her peers staring at her with puzzled looks. This was a part of her goofy personality and people would deal. If they didn't like it, she'll  simply tell them to kiss her brown ass and keep it moving. Riley adored that about her.

"Hell, you'll be acting like this too when you lay your eyes on that fine specimen." Jay retorted, still skipping down the hallway. "Hurry up!"

Riley put her face into her hand and pinched her eyebrows together. "Lord, help her."

She followed closely behind Jay, who managed to calm down before finally reaching the classroom on the other side of the school building. Only their classmates were present when they entered. No sign of the "fine ass teacher" that everyone's been talking about.

Riley took her third seat in the second row next to her best friend. She took a glance at Ms. Babcock's old desk that was once usually cluttered with various teacher supplies and leaning stacks of ungraded papers, and noticed that it was completely bare except for the computer monitor sitting to the side.

"Hmm.. maybe he quit, too." She mumbled.

"Shh, don't jinx him!" She glared, slapping Riley's shoulder. "If he did quit, I'm blaming you just 'cause you said it!"

"He must have you turned out by the way you're acting." Riley laughed to herself.

"Har-har-har..." Jay mocked.

The bell rung right as the last student entered the classroom, signaling that class was ready to begin. Most of their classmates still stood around and talked since the teacher hadn't arrived. It was going on another five minutes when the class was beginning to realize he was a no-show.

"See Riley, it's your fault." Jay pushed her lips into a pout and folded her arms as she slouched down into her seat.

"What's my fault?" Riley stopped scribbling across a torn sticky note and turned to look at her confused.

"He quit. You jinxed him."

She sucked her teeth, then chuckled a bit. "Jay, I was just playing. I doubt he quit after his first few hours teaching."

As if to suddenly back her up, in walked the very man that everyone was ogling over since his presence was first sighted. Long, curly black hair that framed his handsome face. Caramel complexion. Lean, tall body that his outfit embraced perfectly. He was literally sex on legs.

'Damn, did they go out and hire the sexiest man to ever walk this earth?' She thought as she gawked at him.

"Excuse me, Miss." Riley heard Jay whisper and she looked at her. "I think you dropped something."

Her dark eyebrows creased as she looked around her desk. "What?"

"Your jaw."

She narrowed her eyes at Jay's laughter. "Shut up."

The distraction was brief as she found herself staring at him one more and taking in his attractive appearance. Even the most mundane tasks he did such as taking off his black blazer and folding it over the back of his chair had her stuck in a trance. The red silk shirt he wore hugged his toned torso to perfection and the black slacks paired with short-heeled boots emphasized his height.