Chapter Fifty Three - Planning to Love

The young man with skin like smooth green jade and eyes of a colour that matched walked with a slight wobble through the dense foliage beneath the towering trees. He would have blended in well to his surrounding were it not for the soft, elfin expression upon his delicate face that drew observers to stare, although more obvious was the shock of red hair that fell loose upon his head. Despite his awkwardness, it was clear his mind was not on his discomfort or on his journey.

In there, he was revisiting the memory of his night before. It caused a blush to rise upon his soft cheeks, adding to his charm.

Slate had been torn, at first when he had consented to Slate's desire. But he had not remained for long and had instructed Willow with a couple of tasks that this would be easier on him. His nature would have normally had him questioning everything, but the slight tremble in Slate's voice had held him back. So he had harvested the oil berries which grew by the lake and had cleansed his body of daily waste, before washing in the lake. With the lessoning light, Slate had joined him, despite his dislike of the cold waters. Tentative touches within the lake had slowly heated their skins and lusts and they soon had retired into the cave where Slate had spread out the furs they usually curled beneath in colder months.

Unsure what to do, Slate had guided him to lay upon the furs, before exploring his slender body with those large calloused hands of his. Trembling beneath the touches, he had watched from shuttered lashes as Slate had taken the one of the green nubs upon his chest into his mouth and suckled. It had tickled at first, causing Willow to giggle, but it soon pebbled as the warm tongue had circled it, causing a gasp to escape Willow. His jade member had begun to throb and harden. Slate had been quick to notice.

The larger boy had nibbled and kissed his way down his chest and belly, nearing his lower body. With a slight smile, Slate had gently grasped his male part in strong fingers, before taking it in his mouth. Completely overwhelmed by the sensation's within that warm, wet place and the muscle that lapped and circled him, he had not noticed when Slate had crushed a berry in his other hand and rub its greasy juices over his fingers. As his tongue had teased his member's eye, he had not noticed as that grease was smeared about his puckered hole. As the vacuum caused by those suckling lips had stolen all reasoning, he had not noticed as the first and second digit began to invade his body and widen his entrance. He had just realised there were odd sensations coming from his rear as the need to release had suddenly torn through him and before he could mention it, he had spilled his seed into Slate's mouth.

Panting softly, his boneless body in a lazy, languid state, a soft quiet laugh had trickled from his throat.  He had barely registered that Slate was arranging his long legs that the larger boy was able to aim at his desired destination with ease. He had just managed to pierce the chrysanthemum with his bulbous tip before Willow's body had instinctively reacted. "It hurts," Willow had cried out, the sting making him catch his breath and tense his body.

"I'm sorry!" Slate had apologised agitatedly. "I'm hurting you, we should stop..."

"No!" Willow had clenched about him tighter, causing Slate to hiss in his own pain. "You said you wanted this, that you will feel good. So don't stop!"

"Okay, I promise not to take it out," Slate's worried eyes had softened, filled with an emotion that Willow could not put a name too. "But you need to try to relax." Willow had fought with his own body, struggling until Slate had began to tease his hardened nipples the pleasure overruling the pain enough that Slate slid into him until fully seated.

Both boys had panted softly as Slate's movement paused. "Does it feel good inside me?" Willow had asked, slightly dazed between the pleasure and pain he felt.

Slate's hooded eyes had flicked and he had nodded a few times. "Yes, really good."

"Now what do we do?" Willow had asked.

The other boy had dropped a soft kiss upon his lips, startling him. "This," he had whispered and began to withdraw, before sliding gently back in. Slowly and steadily he had moved, attempting to reduce Willow's obvious discomfort. Willow had felt strange, full in a way he had never felt before, stretched to the point it had stung and sort of itched from the friction at his entrance. He had watched the expressions flickering across his friend's face and smiled, satisfied by just this. He had closed his eyes and focused more on the thick member rubbing his internal walls trying to categorise the sensation.

"Ah!" he had cried out as an indescribable feeling sparked through him from inside. There had been a pause in Slate's movements as the boy had adjusted himself and begun to concentrate at that point which caused Willow pleasure. Willow had grasped at the other boy's arms, his small claws digging into flesh as the new feelings had begun to sweep over him, causing gasps and moans to slip from him with every thrust. "S-Slate! Ah!"

Slate had begun to move more vigorously, hitting that spot more frequently, Willow had begun to tense about him, tightening about the other boy's member, seeking more pleasure, more sensation, more... Willow had screamed out as he reached his second climax and had coloured his stomach white. Slate had thrust more deeply and more quickly, seeking his own peak, unable to stop despite the claws piercing the skin on his arms, despite Willow's continuing cries and finally he had filled the boy with a loud cry of his own. He had held Willow tightly to him, still buried deep. The boy had retracted his claws, faint within Slate's embrace.

The sun had set beyond the horizon, when Slate had carried him out to clean his seed from Willow's body, causing the sleepy boy to whimper in discomfort. He hadn't spent too long disturbing the boy's slumber, instead had taken him back into the cave and had wrapped them both into the furs as they had drifted to sleep together.

Willow sighed with the memory, as he jumped lightly down from the fallen log, wincing as the jolt from reaching the ground caused pain in his rear. He grumbled, brought harshly back to reality.  Though he had forgiven Slate for this aftermath of the sex, he was still very angry; Slate had left him in the night and had not returned when he had awoken at dawn.  Surely he ought to have checked upon Willow, after what he had done last night!  Well there would not be a repeat!  Probably... Another blush filled the boy's cheeks. 

He paused and rested against a tree, before realising that he had absolutely no idea where he was.  Ah, so annoying!  Gritting his teeth, he attempted to climb, but his fawn like legs refused to maintain a strong enough form to aid him and eventually he slid to the leaf carpeted ground.  This was all Slate's fault!

Helpless, when he heard a disturbance nearby, all he could do was watch as the cause came into the clearing and found him.  Definitely all his fault.

Author's note; I am planning/have started a few extras for the other arcs, so if there is something that you wanted to read or feel I missed something, let me know and I'll add it if I can. I won't over do it, I plan to write just one or two extras an arc to plump them up for your enjoyment and will release them as part of the daily updates.