Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Author's POV

Anjali and Edward left to UK. Piyali cried a lot kissing and hugging Edward again and again and so did little Edward. Anjali took promise from Nick that He will bring Piyali to UK next time to spend holidays.

The entire house felt so cold and empty without presence of Edward. His cute laughing and giggling sound, His adorable cries, his sweet baby talks, his kinky faces and running away from food; Piyali missed all of this so much. Nick had no option but to see her upset and silent. He tried to take her for movies out for changing her mood but she refused and went to sleep.

Only after few days Piyali came back to her normal self.

****

After finishing her work in the kitchen Piyali came inside her bedroom and locked the door. Nick was working on his laptop waiting for Piyali to come.

Piyali changed into her night cloths and sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder. Nick smiled in content wrapping his one arm around her shoulder. Closing his work window, he played some funny videos on youtube. They watched and laughed together but then don't know what happened suddenly Piyali started to sniffle.

"Hey, shhhhh, what happened? Why are you crying baby?" Nick asked as he sensed her crying, her eyes were puffy red and tears streamed down vigorously from her beautiful eyes.

He wrapped his arms around her body, rubbing his hand on her back in order to calm down her.

"Piyali, stop crying please and tell me what's bothering you." But her tears kept flowing and drenching his shirt. "How I am supposed to know unless you tell me Piyali, please tell me dear...why are you crying suddenly?" Nick asked cupping her chin as he looked her worriedly.

"Today mom...was...was ....asking me....that she wants to see...little Nick or little Piyali on her lap." Piyali mumbled stifling her sobs.

"Ohh, then" Nick wanted to laugh hard but he restrained that urge and kept his face serious.

"She delved if I am pregnant or not; I felt very sad seeing her gloomy face when I told her that I am not pregnant yet."

"Ummm, but we had kissed more than five times, hadn't we?" Nick found her so cute that he wanted to kiss her senseless but decided to play for some time.

"I had got my periods three days before that means I am not pregnant. Why I am not getting pregnant Nick? Why?" she asked with tear brimming eyes, her throat constricted, desperation was clearly visible on her face.

Oh my god! So she does know the connection between periods and pregnancy but doesn't have knowledge of sexual things, great! Nick thought in amusement.

to be continued....

😘 Hope You have fun while reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘