ASOIAF Fanfic Awards

Hey, guys! This is not an update and I apologize if its not an update. I needed to take a break because as always your author is always sick lol!

But let me take this opportunity to like thank you guys for reading my work and sharing in the story of Joanna Baratheon, Leila Lannister and all of the characters that make up their worlds. I am just happy that you guys share my desire to see what happens in all of these stories.

But holy shit, you guys.

YOU NOMINATED MY WORKS AND MY CHARACTERS FOR THIS FANFIC AWARDS AND I AM JUST FREAKING SHOCKED EVEN THOUGH I GOT THE NEWS THIS MORNING I AM SO NOT OVER THIS!

This is actually my first time in Wattpad to like get nominated for some kind of award like this and I am just shocked because I know so many amazing writers who are totally better than I am.

Like targaryxn, for example she is hella awesome and I suck. Many authors I got nominated along side me are so much fucking better than I am.

Like I could cry tears about it cause like damn guys I feel so special because you choose me and my work and to love all of these things gah I'm emotional!

I wanna thank you guys again for being the best people ever and I appreciate it so much!

If you wanna vote for your fav works or fav authors and stuff, this is the account:

I have voted already sooooo I hope you do as well. I'm probably not gonna advertise my books or like my characters here because I don't see it wise because I feel like I would be forcing you y'all.

But vote for all those you adore. Many of the books I like and many characters I adore are there so go on and vote everyone!

Xoxoxoxo Author