CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Hey coconuts  !!
Soooooo I was sitting free and decided to do a double update !!
ENJOY ^^

Sungmin remained silent as his  son told him everything. He stared at his son's face.

Anger, Pure anger boiled inside him. His son went through so much yet he wasn't able to know anything.

His son had covered the truth from his father. 

"Appa please don't do anything" Taehyung said and looked at him father.

"Why so?" Sungmin said,"I will destroy them!!"
"No you won't" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung...I have heard enough" Said he father and started getting up.

Taehyung fell on his knees infront of his father and Sungmin stopped short.

Hot tears came streaming down his cheeks as he said,"Dad I beg you. Don't"

"Tae...." His father said,"Please get up"

Taehyung shook his head and said,"Not until you promise that you won't do anything"

"I promise" He said,"Now get up!"

Taehyung got up and flung his arms around his father and said,"Thank you appa"

"Anything for you" His father said and rocked Taehyung back and forth to calm him down, just like he used to do when Taehyung was little.

"I would never send you there again" Sungjoon said and he felt Taehyung's lips tug up in a soft smile.

"I love you appa" He said.
"I love you more Taebear"

***

Taehyung slipped inside his blanket and sighed. His closed his eyes from exhaustion and groaned.

"You are sleeping Taehyung" Asked Baekhyun as he laid on his bed. Taehyung shook his head and faced his brother.

"Hyung-ssi" He said.
"Yes TaeTae" His brother said and smiled at Taehyung.

"Nothing" Taehyung said,"Good night"
"Good night" He said and watched as Taehyung turned to the other side.

Baekhyun stayed still on the bed and stared at the ceiling until he was sure that Taehyung was fast asleep.

He slipped out of the bed and walked into the open balcony. He brought his phone out and then Taehyung's.

He stared at the password and thought for a moment and then typed.

BANGTAN

The phone unlocked and Baekhyun smiled before searching for a specific number and the  dialling it on his own phone.

He kept Taehyung's phone back and then clicked the dail button. He heard rings for a long time and then the call connected.

The person at the other end spoke in a tired and broken voice.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Jungkook" Said Baekhyun.

"Do I know you sir?" Asked Jungkook.

"No Jungkook" he said,"I am Taehyung's older brother"

"Really?!" Jungkook shouted. Baekhyun heard some muffled sounds and then the phone was put on speaker.

"Hello Sir" He heard a voice say,"I am Namjoon"
"Hey dude" Baekhyun said.

"Is Taehyung okay?" He heard another voice.
"Yes he is" Baekhyun said and looked over his shoulder at Taehyung,"He is just sleeping"

"Thank God" Seokjin said.

"Can you send us your address please"  Yoongi said over the call,"We want to see him"

"Sorry" Said Baekhyun,"I can't do that"

"Why" The boys said all together.

"Because Tae won't want that" Baekhyun said,"But guys I wanted to say that he is happy. Scarred, yes but he will be happy again. Just give him some time to recover"

"But we miss him" Hoseok said while crying softly.
"I know guys" Baekhyun said,"He misses you too"

"Sir please atleast let us talk to him" Jimin insisted.
"First don't call me Sir" Baekhyun said," And second, No you can't talk to him cause he is sleeping"

"Please" The boys insisted.

"Wait." Baekhyun said,"I'll send you his picture"
Baekhyun hung up the phone and ten went inside and clicked a picture of the sleeping boy.

He sent the picture to the boys and then kept his phone aside. He slipped beside his brother and let Taehyung cuddle into him.

Baekhyun played with his brother's soft red hair and slowly fell asleep.

***

Seokjin stared at the picture of the sleeping boy. Tears escaped his eyes and he hastily passed the phone to other boys before running upstairs to Taehyung's room.

He closed the door and slide down against it. Sobs escaped his mouth and he made no attempt to slow them down.

He had always comforted the boys, when they were feeling down but what about Seokjin.

All he needed right now was a comforting shoulder to cry on and sadly that comforting shoulder was miles away.

Seokjin dragged himself on Taehyung's bed and breathed in the weak scent of the younger.

He let his eyes wander around until they landed on a leather covered notebook. It was fallen on the floor, half hidden under the bed like someone dropped it.

He snatched it up and opened the first page to meet a bold and elegant handwriting. Two words were engraved  with a pen in the middle.

Taehyung's dairy

Without further hesitation Seokjin flipped to the other page.