Chapter 3

The pair arrived to Rikers Pack, home of the barbaric. Arian stepped out of the car, waiting for her mate to follow. Brian came out of the car, shakingly and slowly. His eyes moved around, catching sight of a group of men and women fighting off to the side. He heard the clashing of knives, and the small yelps when a wolf was hit.

Arian grabbed his arm, leading him into the pack house. She led him all the way to her bedroom on the fourth floor. 

"Stay here." Was all she said before walking out the door

Brian did as he was told. He walked around the large room, examining her things. She had a king sized bed, covered in silk sheets, a dresser, a desk, a small sofa in the corner, a TV, and a bathroom connected to her room. Brian let his curiosity get the better of him, going through her desk. He didn't find anything that peaked his interest, until his eyes landed on an old photograph.

A small girl with Auburn hair and blue eyes, hugging a boy with black hair and blue eyes. Behind them was a man with black hair and green eyes; this was her family.

"Having fun?" She gritted out, causing him to jump, dropping the picture.

His eyes went wide, "I...I'm s-sorry" he stuttered out, looking at the ground

She bent down to pick up the photo, the photo she hasn't looked at in years. The photo reminded her of a simpler time, a time where her father cherished her, and her brother protected her, but when she turned 12 and said she wanted to be Alpha, jokingly, everything changed. She placed the picture back into the drawer of her desk, carefully.

She turned back to her mate, who looked like he was about to piss his pants, grabbing his hand, "Let's go eat."

He followed her lead, clutching onto her hand as they went down the stairs and into a dining room. It was already getting dark outside, meaning they would be eating dinner. She sat in her seat at the head of the table, and placed her mate to her left. Her pack members started trickling in, giving curious glances to the new guy sitting next to the Alpha.

Beta Jacobs sat to her right, with Gamma Jessica beside him. The food came, and everyone dug in. Brian ate his food slowly, not used to having alot ot food on his plate. He slipped in pieces of potato into his mouth, savoring the taste. He reached for another, but dropped it as he felt his mate gliding her leg up on his; she was playing footsies. He looked at his mate shocked at her boldness, but she continued to eat her food as if nothing were going on under the table. He gawked at his mate as her leg continued to go higher.

Her leg dropped before Brian had a heart attack at the dining table. She ate her food with a smirk. She knew it was going to be fun ruining his innocence.

After dinner was over, Arian announced her mate to her pack. He was now apart of the Rikers Pack. Arian  then led him to the guest room of the pack house, the one where his parents were staying in. His mother was a regular pack wolf, while his father was an omega wolf. In this pack, they would all be regular pack wolves, with the exception of her mate, who was the male version of a Luna now. Arian explained how his parents and him will have to take part in training. They hesitantly nodded in agreement, knowing not to disagree with the intimidating female Alpha.

They said their goodbyes, then headed back to their room.

"I had my friend get you some clothes. They're hanging on the left side of the closet." Arian tells

She rifles through her drawers as her mate goes through the closet. Being the confident wolf she is, she begins to change right in front of her mate again. She stands in her undergarments, pulling out a silk robe to wrap against her sun-kissed tan skin. From the closet, her mate stares at the beauty the moon goddess has gifted him. He doesnt know what he did to deserve such a strong, beautiful, woman.

He begins to change shyly in the closet. Arian looks away giving him the privacy he wants, pulling the covers off her bed, and sliding onto her cloud-like mattress. Brian follows her lead, lying down next to her, letting her head fall onto his pale chest.

.