Chapter 48

After awhile, I started getting bored. I decided to get up and go get some boba tea for everyone when we meet later.

I walked out of my dorm, and it felt really hot outside. "Wow, why is it so hot today?"

I continued walking when I felt my phone vibrate.

I checked my phone and seen a blocked number texted. "Who is this?"

I opened it and started reading it. "As I'm sure you're aware, the meteor shower is next Friday. But there's something special to this specific one. I cannot tell you, but I am here to warn you to just be careful."

"Who the hell is this?"

I blew it off and continued walking. I got into the place and ordered six different boba teas.

I carried them all to my dorm for now, until I knew everyone was at Isen's.

I sat on the couch and started watching TV, only to see nothing good was on.

"Ah, this is boring." I grumbled. "What am I going to do for the next...?" I checked my phone. "Three hours!" I sighed. "This is going to be a long wait."

For the next hour, I went back and forth from my phone, to the TV, to wandering randomly in the dorm, to looking for food and eating, and repeat.

After what seemed like forever, I got up, grabbed the boba teas, and headed towards Isen's dorm.

I soon arrived and everyone seemed to be there, except John.

"Hey guys."

"Wasssup?" Blyke asked.

"Blyke?"

"Yeah?"

"Just stop."

"Why?"

"Because it's just embarrassing."

"Oh, I embarrass you?"

I nodded and laughed.

"You two are so childish." Amber joked.

"Hey, we're you're childish friends, so deal with it." I playfully threw up the peace signs with my hands and they all laughed.

"So where's John? I seen him in class, but then he disappeared." Remi was confused.

Everyone just shrugged.

"So Kami, whatcha got there?"

"Boba tea for everyone," I reached out the tray. "The one with the blue straw is mine!" I snapped and laughed.

Everyone grabbed one and left two on the tray, one of which was mine.

"Guess John will get his when, or even if, he comes."

"Kami, if that was taken out of context, it would sound like a threat." Amber laughed.

"Well thankfully it isn't."

We all sat down and started planning.

"So when should we have it take place?"

"Next Friday!" I shouted.

"Any reason?"

"I heard there would be a meteor shower that night, and it would be a beautiful night for such occasion."

"Okay, sounds great."

"Now who will make posters?

Silence.

"I will, I guess." I spoke up. I enjoyed art, but I never did it often, so I don't even know how well it will be put together.

"Great, once you're done, you can give them to me and Isen and we can hang them around the school." Remi added in.