5. Save

--Lumi for better imagery--

"Distraction division, it's your turn now." -Aidyn

Crystal was fuming. Who does that guy think he is? He nearly raped her (Not even close)!?! If this was how high school was going to treat her, she wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Unbeknownst to the girl, a small circle surrounded the rampaging Crystal-- unsure if they should confront her or observe from afar. They don't know if this girl is dangerous or not. 

Bravely (and maybe a bit stupidly), a shy and timid blonde girl approached the wild animal, attempting to help calm it down. Yes, this 'girl' was a cross-dressing Essi. Because of the lack of female actors in the cast and [Name]'s inability to pull off the innocent schoolgirl design, poor little ol' Essi was shoved into a dress and a long-haired wig thrust upon his small head. The end result was an anxiety-ridden, adorable, little girl going by the name of "Essina." Aidyn clearly spent a lot of time on that name. 

Why go through all the trouble of dressing up Essi only for his girl persona, "Essina," to never appear again? Well, repeating Aidyn's exact words, "This encounter is used to show how 'independent' and 'different' Crystal is. Also, the acting team needs more time to get ready."

Whatever that meant... 

The poor Essina was eventually thrown into the lion's den. The air was tense. No one moved a muscle. 

"U-umm... are you okay Miss?" Essi stuttered. "Er...my name is Essi...na. Do...Do you want to... talk?" 

Crystal glances briefly at the pathetic blonde in front of her. A flash of disgust flashes across Crystal gorgeous eyes. That smile on her face was fake. This blonde bimbo can't do anything for herself except scam others using her disgustingly cute face. Crystal bets that all she does is leech off of others kindness. Despicable. All those blondes are the same. 

"**** off you poor excuse for a human being. I know what you do to those poor, innocent boys, you vain seductress. Go back to your posse of clowns and stay away from me and the easily influenced males." Crystal sneered at Essi, causing tears to pool up in his silver-gray eyes. The darling boy understandably ran away. 

"LEMME AT HER, ANTAG! THAT ARROGANT ***** NEEDS TO DIE. HOW ****ING DARE SHE SAY THOSE THINGS TO MY ANGEL. I'LL RIP OFF THAT STUPID GRIN ON HER FACE!" [Name] held back the murderous Rion as if her life depended on it, which it did. As much as she wanted to gouge out Crystal's stupidly pretty eyes, the antagonist knew better was doing all that she could to prevent Rion's morbid wishes from coming true. 

Yes, this was the household's distraction division. Sent out by Aidyn to stall the protagonist until the acting team was ready. 

Out of the corner of her eye, the antagonist noticed that the distraction did not work and the target was leaving the scene.