Part 28

Khushi was stunned seeing picture of hee kids with Arnav, that also in their school uniform. It means he is meeting them behind her back. It is really shocking that school authority is irresponsible that they are letting her children with stranger without her permission. What is more shocking that her children who shares every small incidents with her had never said anything about meeting him. How is this possible?

"I hope you have better excuse for this, because I'm not going to let school and you go easily for jeopardising with my kids security" said Khushi in warning tone.

"Khushi it's not like what you are thinking? Please give me a chance to explain" said Arnav.

"Chance to explain?... you still think after what you did, I'll give you a chance... for god shake you took my kids out of school without my permission? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for two 6 years old... above that you made them lie to me" shouted Khushi.

Arnav looked around and asked the restaurant staff to leave. He knew whatever they are going to discuss is going to be loud.

"Khushi first of all stop calling me stranger. I'm not any stranger I'm their father and I'll never do anything that will put our kids in danger. Trust me I'm not proud of meeting behind your back, but tell me one thing would you have let me meet them if I had asked. Don't deny Khushi we both know that you had never let me see them. Regarding lie then I did all that so you didn’t get hurt" said Arnav.

Arnav didn’t wanted to create rift between Khushi and her father si he took all the blame on himself. He knew she is hurt now but if she will know about her father involvement then she will be broken.

"How easy it for you to put all the blame on me... but don't forget Mr.Raizada it was you who asked me to kill them... you may have your reasons but it doesn't change the fact that you said those ugly world. I may forgive for all the pain and hurt you gave me but I can never forget all the taunt me and my children have to hear due to your absence in our life" said Khushi with tears. She knew whatever he said is true but it's easy for a woman to forgive a man who abandoned her and her children when they needed him most.

"Khushi... I'm sorry" said Arnav and tried to hold her hand which she pulled back.

"Please Arnav... don't do this to me. I can't take it anymore. Please just stay away from me and my kids. I don't need you we don't need you in our life" said Khushi and getting up she run out.

Reaching to parking she get in her car she started sobbing. She lied to him that she didn't need him, that her kids doesn't need him. It's lie because she need nothing more than him but she can't give him another chance to break her heart not especially when her children are involved. She have to be strong if not for herself then for children. Whatever happened she is never going back to him.

**********

When Khushi reached her home she found its dark thanking god that she didn't need to face anyone. Opening the door with spare key she entered in and was going to her room when someone switches on the living room lights. Turning around she found her father sitting on armchair and waiting for her.

"Babuji aap abhi tak jage ho" asked Khushi. (Dad you haven't slept yet)

"Bus tumhara hi intezaar kar rha tha" said Shashi with smile. (I was just waiting for you)

"Par kyu" asked Khushi. ( But why)

"Kyu ki mai tumhara Babuji hu aur mera pura haq tumhari fikar karne ka" said Shashi  ( Because you are my child and as your father I have full right to worry for you)

" Thank you Babuji... aap ja ke so jaiye hume bhi nind aa rhi hai" said Khushi and move towards her room.  (Thanks Dad... now you go and take rest... Even going to sleep)

"Khushi... sab kuch thik hai na" asked Shashi making her stop. (Khushi is everything okay?)

Clutching her hands in tight fist she closed her eyes. Her father understand her even better than herself. She knew he can read pain hidden in her tone so she just nodded her head and went to her room.

Shashi can feel that something has happened that is troubling her. He was just hoping it was not related to Arnav. He needs to talk to him soon.

**********

Lying on his bed Arnav was thinking about all the things happened today. He realised that he is again hurting Khushi by asking her to give him chance. She has made a new life for her and their kids and his sudden arrival is only going to bring storm. He doesn't want to hurt her again may be living without them is his punishment and he have to accept it. If Khushi want him to stay away from her and their kids then he will do that. From today onwards he will make sure to cross Khushi path.

"I'll do exactly what you want me to do... Khushi. I'll never come in front of you and our kids." Said Arnav.

"I Love you Khushi... hope you had given me a chance but I know deserve this. After what I had done I deserve to leave alone and die alone" said Arnav closing his and let the tears flow.

********

Khushi was standing in front of mirror and wiping her hair when Payal came in her room. Greeting morning  Payal kept her tea on table. She was about to leave when she saw that Aru and Avi are still sleeping instead of getting ready for school.

"Khushi is their school off today" asked Payal looking at her sister.

"No" replied Khushi taking sip of her tea.

"Then why didn't you wake them up... are they not feeling well?" Asked Payal getting worried for her niece and nephew.

"Jiji don't worry they are perfectly fine. It just that I wanted to spend some time with them. You know due to work I was not able to give them time, so I thought to take day off and let them bunk school for one day." Said Khushi with smile.

"Honestly speaking I'm not understanding your this sudden mood change but you are right. You should spend sometime with them. They will be happy" said Payal and went out of room.

Once Payal left Khushi looked at her sleeping  children. She decided to take day off so she can talk with them about their secret meeting with Arnav. She wanted to why they didn’t told her about him. Most importantly she want to know what they feel about him. Last night she thought about what Arnav told her and it doesn't change anything between them but still she realized that she has to tell her kids about him. They have all the right to know about their father and she can't hide this anymore. She want to tell them everything but she doesn't know how to approach two 6 year old with horrible truth of their life. Don't know how but she has to face this now.

**********

NOTE

Thanks for all the Votes and Comments guys.

Hope you all will like this update. I know it's short but I'll try to update next part soon.

Please keep Voting and commenting.

Silent Readers Plz VOTE at least.