3

BTS was standing outside damn they are fast...
Shit, shit, shit
They were walking towards me and fast...
I turned on my heels and ran towards my car which was still a street away.
It was a good thing I had my keys with me. Once I got to my car I quickly opened the door and locked it.

BTS was no where to be seen but I wouldn't risk it, I drove off the opposite direction from the school.
While driving I noticed a car following me I continued looking at the rear view mirror.
I turned from street to street until I lost them and got home.

I parked my car and got off greeted by my bodyguards. They followed me until I got to the door.
I got in and the maids greeted me and gave me my backpack along with a pill.
I took the pill and grabbed my backpack and went to my room I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I started singing and decided to go to my recording studio. Once I got in I was greeted by Chen my assistant which spent most of his day in the recording studio.
"You want to record another song?!" he was shocked
I nodded
"This would be the 16th song this week" he turned everything on and started fixing the equipment.
I got in my place and started singing a song I made up in my head.

After singing it for the 14th time I approved it and we gave each other a high five.
We started editing the music by inserting things and taking out stuff we didn't like and figuring out the rhythm and beat until 3 hours passed and we thought it was perfect.

"This will be a hit" he slid in his chair and sighed.
I sighed as well and nodded, "great job"
He laughed, "why do you even go to school when you already have 3 great paying jobs?"

I closed my eyes and leaned on the chair I was sitting on, "I know I'm a singer, a music producer and a well known CEO from my dad's company but I feel like something is missing and school is the only place I feel... normal."
He stayed silent for a while, "your completely normal to me"
I smiled, "thanks Chen"

I got up from the chair and stretched, "I'll go and sleep for a while... call one of my maids if you need something."
He nodded
I left the room and went into my room I closed the door and walked to my bed laying myself down.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about what happened today at school.
Wasn't that school supposed to be for the smartest people unless... they bought their places into the school.

I sighed and tried to forget what happened earlier today.
I eventually fell asleep...
I woke up to a knock on my door.
"Come in" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
The door opened revealing a maid.

"Yes?"
"I brought you dinner and I also have a letter for you." she set the dinner in front of me.
"Thank you"
She nodded and smiled before closing the door and leaving.

I opened the letter and read it, it said...

Dear Y/n,
I know I haven't been home since the incident and you've been alone all this time. I will be coming back soon and I will be staying with you for the weekend. I expect you to be on your best behavior for the best of our company after all you are the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world and my daughter.
Sincerely,
Your Father

I sighed and laid back on the bed I didn't feel like eating anymore.
I stood up and took the tray with food downstairs.
A maid took it away from me, "was something the matter with the food?"
"No I just lost my appetite but could you thank the chef from my part." I said putting on my shoes.
She nodded and went to the kitchen with the tray.

"Goodbye miss" said the maids as I left.
Once I was outside my bodyguards were ready and followed me until I got in one of my cars and told them to leave me.
I drove off until I got to the library

I got off and walked inside, the librarian already knew me and smiled when I came to the front desk to ask for a book.
I started reading and time passed until it was time for the library to close I returned the book to its spot and left.

I got on my car and it was already dark out I looked at the time and it was already 10 p.m.
I drove until I got home and walked in.
I went straight to my room and didn't feel like sleeping so I sorted thru my clothes and put on some random shorts and a tank top.

I climbed on my bed and stared at the ceiling until eventually drifting off.

I woke up to knocks on my door.
"Come in" I sat up
"Miss it's time to wake up and I brought you your coffee with extra whipped cream." she handed it to me and left after I thanked her.
I drank it quickly and set the mug aside I ran into my bathroom and shut the door.

I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower.
After taking a quick shower I put on a towel and went into my room, I walked to the closet and pressed a button.
A little while later and Baek walked in.

He greeted me and started looking for clothes he did the same thing every morning, give me two options.
I grabbed the usual and he left frustrated...
I changed and pressed the other button that called Sehun.

We talked while he worked on my hair when he finished I thanked him and he left.
I looked at myself in the mirror-

I approved and grabbed my backpack swinging it over my shoulder walked until I was outside of  the mansion

I got on my car and drove to school I decided not to take my driver just in case something like yesterday happened.

I parked my car one street away like always and walked to school I was greeted with something I didn't expect...

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎