Chapter 3: Jimin's Past

(A/n: I suggest you play the music I placed above while reading >.< it sets the mood. This is my first FF, so I accept constructive criticism ^^ J-hope you enjoy~ )

"Jimin??"

He doesn't look up. Jimin is the vampire...Jimin is the vampire...JIMIN IS THE VAMPIRE??

You tried pushing him away again, but you're still trapped. His fangs were still sinking deep into your skin, you are still in much pain. "Jimin, I know you're still in there. Please, stop!" You start sobbing, pleading him to stop.

A few seconds later he looked up, the demonic look in his eyes slowly faded away. His fangs disappeared...he was a human again. He looked around the room slightly confused, he then looked at you. He realized what just happened, he looked at your bleeding arm and face full of tears. "Y/n, I'm so sorry..." he said. He backed away from you. You were too shocked about what just happened that you could barely speak.

"Y-Y-You're the Vampire!" You were shaking.

"Y/n I-"

"It was you, right?"

"Y/n- wait, what?"

"You bit Jennie!" You said while slowly heading to the door. I need to make a run for it before he turns into a vampire again.

"Y/n.." he grabbed your hand as you were trying to run to the door. You struggled to remove his hand. "Let me go!" You yelled. He pulled you closer and made you look at him in the eye.

"I know you are terrified right now...I know you probably won't believe me, but I promise..I didn't hurt Jennie. It was a Vampire bite, but it wasn't mine. I didn't want to hurt you, I-I'm sorry." You looked into his eyes, he looked like he was being honest.

"Jimin...I really want to believe you..but I don't know.." You said while breaking the eye contact and looking down at your bleeding arm.

Jimin looked a bit sad, "It's ok...I understand. At least let me help you." he said while looking at your arm which was covered in blood, he then took you to his dorm and brought out a first aid kit from under his bed.

"You have one too?" you asked while looking at the first aid kit.

"Haha, you can never be too careful!" he said smiling,

 but his smile quickly disappeared as soon as he saw how terrified you still were

 but his smile quickly disappeared as soon as he saw how terrified you still were. You both sat down next to each other on the corner of his bed, you try sitting not too close. He cleaned the wound and wrapped it, It was quiet for a bit.

"Jimin.." You finally spoke up.

"Ya?" he looked up to you.

"What happened exactly?... I can only trust you if you tell me everything."