Chapter 32

Theo POV

"Mmm," I groaned having a beating head, I woke up in what I recognized to be Tommy's room, "Collae wake up." I shook the body underneath me and as I looked down I realized it was Gia lying in my arms. Oh fuck. What have I done? Memories of last night started to roll in and I rubbed my eyes.

I slipped out her arms and quickly got dressed.

Tommy's house was a complete mess. I didn't know how I ended up falling asleep in his room.

"Oh good you're awake," Don glared at me, "Theo I don't know whats the matter with you but you're done for, I'm done doing this shit with you. I know I wasn't your biggest fan when it came to Collae but what you did last night? Cold as fuck. Everyone saw, you should be happy not everyone knows she's pregnant, how can you be like this to the girl you told us you loved?"

I stood there not knowing the extremity of my actions, my friends never cared about what happened between me and girls. I guess they saw how much I really felt for her. I was drunk and acted like Collae didn't have feelings.

I was probably the last person she ever wanted to speak to but I knew I had to apologize to her, not to take me back but for hurting her and continuing to. I didn't know what the fuck came over me with Gia. I was using her. I was hurting two people in this whole thing.

"I don't know whats going on with me," I huffed, "This is beyond bad, I cannot show my face at school."

"Theo you're lucky you're my best friend but you need to go back up there and remove that girl from my bed then burn that fucking mattress," Tommy seethed through his teeth. I could tell he was also angry with me. I was losing my friend's respect.

"Please I cannot deal with this right now, I need to go apologize to Collae," I put on my hoodie and shoes and grabbed my keys. Tommy stopped me

"In what fucking Theo's delusional world do you think that poor girl wants to see you right now, Theo you are by far the worst human being I know right now." I shook my head processing his words.

"This really isn't good," I threw my head back, "There's no coming back from this."

"You did have a chance and then you brought Gia upstairs and stared Collae down as you did it, because you can't handle fucking rejection after you hurt her, you're very entitled Theo, my grandfather left my grandma and treated her like garbage, I've seen this before, all that shit you tried to feed us about how much you loved her? Im done with you bro." Don pushed my shoulder walking past me.

Tommy gestured for me to leave. He would deal with Gia for me he knew I couldn't handle letting her down right now.

"You can try and ask for forgiveness but don't go on a downward spiral if she rejects you Theodore, you really have been hurting her and rubbing salt in the wound," Tommy informed me. I at least had to try and let Collae know how sorry I was.

I drove to Collae's early because I knew her nana left early Sunday's for church and didn't come back till around two pm.

I went to her side window like old times and knocked on it lightly. I knew she would know it was me, I was taking a big risk coming here and hoped she wouldn't threaten to call the cops or completely shut me out.

I waited five minutes and knocked again a little louder. Around seven minutes later her curtain pulls open and she was fuming. She opened the window swiftly before speaking.

"Theo get the fuck away from my house!" She gritted out.

"Collae wait please let me explain myself please," I begged her holding the window open so she couldn't close it. I struggled with her trying to pull it down and me keeping it up. She eventually gave up and crossed her arms.