19- You can touch me

Hehe so yeah 16+ shit ahead. Not fully smut, but some you know kiss, kiss, Squeeze, Squeeze :) Enjoy my sinners!!

"Sure ba- Yoongi, ill send you my address?" Tae questioned, a hint of excitement in his tone.

"Yeah, see you later," Yoongi then hung up the phone, leaning back in his seat.

"What am I doing?" he asked himself, though just brushed his worries away.

The silver haired male arrived at his apartment, changing into a plain black t-shirt and some ripped jeans, way better than his tight suit he wears for work.

Soon he arrived at Taehyung's apartment, knocking on the door twice. Yoongi didn't know why he felt so nervous about talking to Taehyung, he didn't even know why he chose to call him of all people.

It was just when him and Tae were together they had a strong connection, they were friends before they became romantically involved with one another.

The younger soon opened the door, his box smile evident on his perfect face. Taehyung was wearing a white t-shirt with loose black sweatpants, he apparently also had dyed his hair since it was now lilac colored.

"Hey Yoongi, come in," Taehyung moved out of the way, letting the elder in.

Taehyung shut and locked the door behind him.

<><><>

"Hey Hobi! WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE CRYING!" Jimin shrieked, pulling Hoseok into his apartment.

Hoseok just let himself get pulled by the much smaller male, not in the mood to fight back. The red head didn't even bother changing, just telling Jimin he was coming over, he was still in his sweat pants and t-shirt. His eyes were a bit red, and his cheeks had small tear stains.

Jimin, being the friend he was, pushed Hoseok onto the couch, going into the kitchen to get the elder some hot chocolate since he knew Hobi loved that when he was upset.

The blonde entered the living room again, two mugs in his small hands. Hoseok was on the couch, expressionless.

"Hobi?" Jimin called out, Hoseok turned his head to where his best friends voice was being emitted from.

"Hm?"

Jimin handed Hoseok the mug, which the elder took thankfully. "Thanks Jiminie."

The younger sat next to Hoseok, drinking from his own mug, "what happened, Hobi?"

Hoseok chugged his hot chocolate before speaking, not caring about the burning sensation that went down his throat. "Y-you know that Yoongi guy i've been telling you about?"

"Taehyungs ex?" Jimin inquired.

Hoseok nodded, "well I had seen them," he paused taking a deep breath, Jimin placing his small hand on Hoseok's much larger thigh for comfort, "kissing this morning and i guess I was pissed off, since I had told him yesterday that i liked him-"

"Wait YOU WHAT?!"

<><><>

"Why would you do that?" Taehyung questioned.

Yoongi just shook his head. He had just told Taehyung of everything that just happened, not leaving out any detail. Taehyung just sat there, allowing his ex to rant to him.

"I just don't get why he snapped, yeah he told me he liked me but I pushed you off," Yoongi said.

Taehyung gulped, he didn't want tell Yoongi he may or may not have been the reason Hoseok saw them in the first place, "well I know one reason why he's mad."