7

Y/n POV 

The next couple weeks I got to know Tom, Harrison, and Jacob a lot better. Haz has known Tom since they were children. The three of them like to dance to Sexual on Instagram. And they're all really funny.

"Hey y/n. Want to come over to Zendaya's house with us tonight? We're gonna have pizza and watch movies." Tom asked.

"Um sure. Can my sister come too? She's a big fan and my double." I say realizing that I haven't told them I have a twin sister. 

"Yeah, of course! She's allowed to drink right?"

"Yeah she's eligible." (Author: you are 22, Toms age)

"Cool let me just text Zendaya and tell her to set up for one more."

"Ok I'll text my sister."

You: Hey Dork

Christa: Hey Geek

You: Want to go to a party with Tom Holland, and Zendaya?

Christa: r u serious?

You: yes

Christa: YES!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

You: lol calm down and dress casual.

Christa: kk luv u geek

You: luv u too dork.

TimeSkip to the party

On the drive to the party Christa would not shut up.

"Did you tell them about me?" Christa asks 

"Yes"

"Do they know I'm your twin?"

"No"

She gasps. "This is the perfect Prank Opportunity!"

"Your not mad?"

She looks at me with a serious face. "Y/n. I'm not mad at all. We love pranking people. Remember when we had our boy-cut hair and we acted like boys?" 

I look back at the thought and laugh.

•Flashback•

"Christa! I have an idea for a prank!" I say exited.

We just got our hair cut and we looked like boys. We were transferring to a new school so no one knew us. 

"What is it?" She asks interested.

"What if we dress up like guys and call ourselves Fred and George. Like from Harry Potter!"

Her face lit up with excitement. We went to our brother Brandon and asked for some of his clothes we could wear from when he was in 7th grade. Brandon always supported our pranks.

On the first day of school we walk in and tell our teachers that our names are Fred and George. And they bought it. I guess from our disguises. 

We take seat next to some guys to see if they notice. The next few weeks of school goes well. We're hanging with the boys and playing football in our Free Period. Until one day.

When a girl I knew as Gabby came up and asked me out. Christa was laughing so hard and that was when we revealed that we were girls. We were legends across the school and we still hung out with the guys. 

•End of Flashback•

I laughed to myself

"Let's do it!"