Broken- 69

Kirishima pov
Once Kat had turned away from the arena and headed over to us, Uchida subtly got up and left the stadium, something which I had noticed. I felt no need to run after him though. As Kat joined us in our seats, Aizawa stormed over, showing more emotion than ever. "Bakugou! You shouldn't have done that-"
"Like I give a fuck." Interrupted Kat, walking to me and kissing my cheek.
"What is going on!" Yelled a confused Uraraka. Next to her, Mina just stood silently, lost in thought.
"Nice job." I said, turning my head to Kat's ear. I couldn't lie, I got slightly embarrassed watching my boyfriend say all that to hundreds of people, but it was what needed to happen; Uchida needed to be put in place.

We headed back to the hotel in mostly silence. Aizawa was annoyed at us two, Kat was annoyed at Aizawa and Mina, Mina was just upset, and everyone else was so confused. "Right, no free time, everyone to bed." Aizawa announced grumpily. Most of us hung our heads in shame, except Kat, who just sneered at our teacher. I heard him muttering under his breath.
"Stupid, goth-looking teacher- emo wanna-be- pfft." I just grabbed his hand and stepped into the lift together.
"You know, I think it was good that you didn't say his name. I'm proud." I smiled at Kat and lightly kissed him.
"Thanks, I knew it was best not to-" suddenly Kat was cut off by the wobbly voice of Midoriya.
"Umm, sorry to interrupt guys but what is actually going on?"

After briefly explaining to the guys the whole situation, Katsuki and I brushed our teeth in the bathroom. "Well, Pride tomorrow." I mumbled with the brush still in my mouth.
"After today, I'm not in the mood." He groaned back. I spat out the toothpaste and placed the brush down beside the sink. He did the same.
"Awe come on, it'll be fun." I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist. This triggered him to put his around my neck.
"I just can't wait to get back now. Our own space, no annoying people, free to do whatever we want-" he kissed me, his soft lips colliding with mine. I placed my hand on his butt and pulled him closer. He ran his fingers through my messy hair just as we heard a knock on the door. Kat pulled away in anger and stormed over to the handle. "What the fuck is it!" Stood outside was a terrified Kaminari.
"Err, sorry guys but- Mina is at the door."

We all awkwardly shuffled outside into the hallway, with Kat leaning against the wall. Mina twiddled her thumbs, clearly nervous. Kat glances at me quickly with the look 'what is happening?'. I just shrugged to him. "So what's going on?" Kat asked, folding his arms. Mina's eyes shot up from the ground, tears already filling in them.
"I'm sorry, I'm just so- confused." Her voice sounded weak. "I just wanted you guys to- to explain what's happening." Suddenly I could feel her pain, I could feel the pain of my friend again. At the end of the day, I still cared for her, and that wouldn't change after some silly fallout. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around her, allowing her to literally cry on my shoulder. Kat mouthed 'what the fuck is going on'.
"So Mina," I finally said as she stepped back to look at me better. "I'll say my side of the story, okay?" She nodded slowly. "Well,"

I explained the bullying from Uchida in middle school, the homophobia and hate. I told her about how he tried to torment me on the trip, threatening us. I then finally told her about the kiss, which Kat uncomfortably listened to. She took it all in, nodding and crying at my story. After it all, there was silence for a minute. Even I had to fully understand what I had said. But eventually, Mina disrupted the quiet.
"He's just so- so broken." She admitted, her whole posture read 'defeated'. I could sense the coldness and sadness in her voice. "Like, he sounds awful. But, broken." Kat suddenly stepped up.
"Yeah but that doesn't mean-"
"Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not excusing his behaviour, at all. But just imagine the self-hate and suffering he feels." I really thought about her words. It left me conflicted inside on Uchida.
"So what's going to happen tomorrow?" Kat finally asked with less anger in his voice.
"Well I'm going to talk to him." Mina said, hand to her chest. "But I think you two will need to." I nodded at her, smiling sadly. I was not looking forward to tomorrow.
————————————————————————
Not only am I really enjoying this storyline, but it's quite long as well. I'm genuinely happen with this direction at the minute. I feel like I'm tackling some stuff quite unique to my story.

I don't know if it's, like stupid to ask this. But I was wondering, would anyone consider this their favourite BakuShima fanfic? Or at least top 5?