106. Bedtime

The bed that I laid in seemed to had a distinctive smell lingering about on the bedsheets. It was an extremely pleasant smell, one that made my brain quite happy. It was a stimulating smell, one that led to my body take a deep breath in order to sniff more of the scent. However, I made sure to do so silently so as to not be labeled a creep by the two girls laying in the bed next to mine. I then turned to lay on my stomach, allowing my face to be buried in her pillow. Then, I took a deep breath once again, smelling the scent of her shampoo.

"Alevian?" I heard Irina's voice say in the darkness which made my heart skip a beat as I initially thought that she had caught me in the act. "Are you asleep yet?"

"I don't think anyone would fall asleep immediately," Muria said. "And can you not hug me so tightly? It's kinda hard for me to move..."

"Sorry Muria." Irina's voice was extremely affectionate and gentle as she addressed her intimate friend. "But you're just so soft that it makes me want to hug on tighter."

Muria then remained silent, but I believe that must've been from her embarrassment from having that said about her body. Irina's comment actually led to me being curious as to how soft Muria was. Based on her figure, Muria is definitely considered slim. Therefore, the only soft part about her must be... her breasts? Or is it her hips?

"You better not be thinking about anything weird," Muria suddenly said to me.

"O-of course I'm not," I responded, choking slightly after being caught in the act.

"Just because Irina allowed you to sleep on her bed doesn't mean you can do whatever you want on it," Muria sighed. "Irina, you should really be more careful about things like this."

"I am careful," Irina responded. "I trust that Alevian won't do anything weird or think about anything weird. Maybe..."

"Maybe..." Muria sighed. "You never know what guys are capable of even when given our trust."

"I know," Irina then said with a slight giggle. "B-but," her voice then softened. "Alevian's different."

I won't think about anything weird? I'm sorry but it's kinda difficult for a teenage boy to not think about anything weird when sleeping on a girl's bed that also had the lingering fragrance of that girl. I think it's kinda Irina's fault if I do think about something weird because it's her scent that's making my brain race.

Something weird, huh? I asked myself.

"Ah!"

I heard a cute gasp from the other bed.

"Muria..." The same voice then softly whispered. "Your hand is... rubbing against me down there..."

What? I could feel blood beginning to flow in my body towards that body part.

"S-sorry," Muria quickly apologized with a panicking voice. "But if you didn't hug me that tight, I would be able to move my arm more..."

"Then it's also my fault too, hehe," Irina laughed casually as if that earlier incident was not an issue to her.

Although the situation seemed to have calmed down, it did not in my imaginations. I couldn't control the hormones that my body released as the chemical reactions led to the creation of a pretty lewd image of Irina, the girl who had let out that gasp.