Be Happy, Damnit

Katrina's POV

Okay, so I can admit that most of my plan hung on winging it.

And currently I was not doing that great of a job.

Step one: escape.

Had gone perfectly.

Step two: get Trina and Sasha out of box and break out Raymond with others.

Had also gone splendid.

Step three: get to Cirron and surprise him by popping out of box ... that he already knew I was inside of, but whatever.

It had taken a few Kill Bill punches, but I had finally shoved the lid off said box and slowly dropped out of it, screaming 'surprise bitch' as I landed face first on the Blue's office floor.

Despite Ira's sigh of distress, I think it went pretty well. So step three was accomplished.

What then fucked up all my plans was not Cirron's ugly ass flour face, but the bitch standing next to the bitch.

Corey.

All thoughts flew out of my head as I watched him stand next to Cirron, his head bent down in guilt, his eyes looking every inch remorseful.

Fucking betrayed.

Corey had betrayed us.

All of us.

It started flashing then.

How he had constantly shown up after my accident, once I'd been released from the hospital.

How he wouldn't stop apologizing, and even though I felt over his whole lying about his sexuality thing, something was still tugging in me to be angry at him for no reason.

Well, I guess now I know there is a reason.

All along he had never been apologizing for lying.

He'd been apologizing because he was the fucking reason I fell off that damned roof.

The reason I had been in the hospital.

The reason I'd been used as the fucking energizer bunny for Lee's plan.

The reason everyone knew I was a Source.

It clicked like keys as I stood in front of him, mouth gaping open in pure shock.

He wasn't suppose to be here, he was suppose to be with Pony, recruiting the liter patrol into coming and helping us remove Cirron's spine from the rest of his body.

But no.

He was standing there, head bent, eyes guilty, next to the psycho of the century.

If Cirron knew how to fucking twerk, his ass would be bouncing right now, he looked so fucking proud of himself.

I was currently trying my best not to make myself projectile vomit in Corey's lying ass face.

Oh god, if I survived this, Blue would forever have 'I fucking told your ass so' on repeat.

He'd make it my damned ring tone after this shit show.

I was digging for something elegant to say, as I stood in front of my shitty ex-friend, and the psychopathic killer who pretty much ruined people's lives for shits and giggles.

But as hard as I was looking, the only thing I could think to say was, "you lying piece of donkey shit" I huffed out, looking as Corey actually had the nerve to flinch like I had hit him.