You Go to a Heavy Metal Concert

The request was for a Black Veil Brides concert but I changed it a little, I hope that you don't mind. It's pretty much the same as I was going to write for that.

Joseph Seed-

He did not want to go, knowing that he would be very out of place and uncomfortable. But when he saw how much you wanted to go, he decided to take you anyway. He wasn't use to the crowds, since he was usually preaching to him and not actually a part of the crowd. You helped him though it, reminding him that the people here didn't understand 'the truth' and that he had to just leave it be. He was uncomfortable around any sort of satanic or devilish symbolism or gesture but he knew that you didn't mean it in a serious manner, it was just you having fun and he understood that. Once you got him to loosen up he actually started enjoying himself and just loved to watch you smile and sing along, he also learnt that you are much tougher than you look.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't for or against going, you wanted to go so he would go with you. But he was extremely useful. He is a large and strong man so he could see over the crowds, and even managed to get you to the front of the crowd. Giving you the best view that you had ever had at a concert. He would make sure that nobody pushed you about, he was like your very own body guard. He actually ended up having fun, enjoying the music and getting to push people around. He mumbled something about 'being too old for this shit' at some point but he was actually having a really good time with you.

John Seed-

The crowds would cause him to loose his temper, everyone was pushing him and he wasn't used to being so disrespected. Nobody apologised or cared or even saw them, so John would curse them out and push them back, grumbling at you. You just told him to push back, to fight back, thinking that it might be some good anger management. Once you got him comfortable in the crowd with the music blasting, he began to enjoy himself. Always keeping one hand on your hip, waist, or back so that he didn't loose you in the crowds.

Faith Seed-

Faith felt and looked out of place, she wasn't comfortable with the crowds and the sound of everyone shouting over each other or the music. She kept by your side the whole time, trusting that you knew what to do and where to go. You never let go of her hand, but if you did you would have an arm wrapped around her waist. The way she saw it, you were protecting her from the unfamiliar environment. When actually watching the band perform, you stood with her, holding on to her in someway so that she felt comfortable. She was actually enjoying herself and the new experience, as long as you were by her side.

Requests?