rant: mad all the time (not the parx song, i'm just fucking mad)

i can't anymore like seriously. some people piss me off so much and i can't keep this in i needa rant.

if you like crankthatfrank and get offended by people not liking him, you should skip this lmao

this dude makes me so mad. i am so pissed because of him like no joke. i just want to state that i'm not jealous whatsoever, i just fucking dislike his actions.

he said that dallon is bad for the past years, even if he never said it directly, he said it using jokes (that aren't funny) and when he talks about how much better ryan ross is than him. he literally said that brallon shippers are sinners or some shit and for him they could all leave.

I DON'T CARE if you say that you don't like dallon as a joke, IF you use it one time. BUT when you use the same joke 500 times, saying that dallon is shit and ryan ross is better, i'm fucking pissed about us, alright? and i have all rights to be, because you criticize a person who has a huge impact in my life and who stopped me from literally ending it all, alright.

AND THEN he gets to meet him? like,, he met him, after saying how much he doesn't like him. for years. over and over. again.

look i GET that he tries to be funny but he is obviously not. and going from 'i don't like dallon, ryan ross is so much better and ryden is real lololol' to 'ha dallon weekes is sO GREAT W O W' in ONE DAY OR SO is just ??????????

i know that some of my readers definitely like him and i can just say i don't care. you can like him, just know that i don't because i'm fucking done with his bullshit. i don't like you any less if you like him cuz y'all are great 💞💟💖💝💟💝💟💝💕💟💓💟

i can already smell the tea where is it

ahh there it is ☕