a/n

this isn't bad news. don't worry. 

so......................................................................I have taken note that a good amount of you know what Hetalia is. I do too. I was hoping no one would notice since I didn't when I first uploaded the prologue. 

I thought he looked psychotic enough and the picture gave me part of the reason why the story was made. 

Now, if any of you know a more reasonable cover for this please tell me. There are people who say they thought this was some Hetalia fanfic. 

Obviously it isn't. Now I don't want people getting confused when they learn no one from Hetalia is here. So that is part one of this a/n

now this is me being all sad and mopey since this was a story that went beyond what i thought was okay. my stories are based on things i have read or seen at the time. I was into a book series that had empires and wars. Anarchy is also a thing of mine so...yeah

anyway, I realized as soon as i published it, i was like 'oh no' you might of seen the a/n's from previous chapters and you know i do not support any sort of abuse in any way. (Why do I have to like yandere tropes so much?) I don't idolize it. 

When i finished the book, i was like, i wrote characters and made them do things that are messed up or traumatizing, in my opinion. I had even contemplated deleting this story (I won't tho)

I feel a strange sort of guilt. Like, this was my original idea, and what i came up with, is something that i hate. I feel like i did something wrong even though I know I didn't. I know people like the story and i am happy about it but it feels weird to me. I am not really proud of this story the way i am about the others i have written.

i am sorry, i just had to say it. forgive me my dearies.