17

Naruto's POV

"So the first thing I have to say to all of you is; Congratulations for passing the second part of the chunnin exams. I'm very proud of every single one of you.

The third part of the exam is having a one to one battle, and from there the real battle begins in three months to fully prepare to see who gains the title of being a Chunnin. Good luck to all of you." Oto-san said to all of us making eye contact with me and Sakura, does he know about the curse mark?

"Now those of you that don't feel that they would be able to proceed with the one to one battles in a few moments please raise your hands." Oto-san continued.

"Psst Dobe" I heard Sasuke say as he tapped my shoulder.

" what?" I asked turning half way.

"You and Sakura should drop out, whatever that snake freak did to you guys must be serious you should tell Kakashi sensei about it and your dad maybe they know how to cure it" he said concerned.

"Teme we will not drop out because of the mark we'll go see them when we are finished with our one to one battle, we're fine believe it." I said to him to reassure him but to be honest I also needed to be reassured, does it look that serious? For Inner to be in control of Sakura'a body it must be but then why haven't I changed the only difference I feel is just being stronger and the burning slash pain sensation I feel on the left side of my neck.

"Alright Maggots I will go around and you will grab a piece of paper then wait until everyone has a paper in their hands to determine who will fight one another. And don't be idiots if you open the paper before time you'll be kicked out and won't be able to participate." Anko-San said when I was paying attention again noticing that some people that were in lines before weren't there anymore and one of those people was not other than Kabuto.

Anko-San went around the lines as everyone picked out a piece of folded paper. When it was finally my turn, I took a deep breath and reached out for one.

This continued until everyone had a paper in their hands, "Alright Maggots you can open it now." When we opened them the piece of paper started to glow and the content of the paper was transferred to a board that Koketsu brought.

"Alright everyone for the first round would be Shino Aburame against Dosu Kinuta. For the second round will be Sasuke Uchiha against Yoroi Akado. For the third  round will be Kiba Inuzuka against Kankuro No Sobaku. For the fourth round will be Temari No Sobaku against TenTen.For the fifth round will be Hinata Hyūga against Neji Hyūga. For the sixth round will be Ino Yamanaka against Sakura Haruno-Hatake. For the seventh round will be Rock Lee and Gaara No Sobaku. For the eighth round will be Chōji Akimichi against Zaku Abumi. For the ninth round will be Shikamaru Nara against Kin Tsuchi. And last but not least the tenth round will be Naruto Uzumaki against Misumi Tsurugi. Now everyone follow me to the arena we are about to begin!" Hayate declared as everyone followed behind him.

"Hey Naru follow me, Outer wants to speak to both of us in private." Inner said as she took my hand and led me to another room then making hand signs meaning we were inside a protection jutsu where no one can see nor hear us.

After she was done with the jutsu she made a clone of herself and stood still for a second then after a minute the clone opened her eyes and smiled at me. My gaze turned to the original Sakura as she looked at me with coldness mixed with confused emotions.

"I wanted to tell you something, but before I get into detail I must do something." She said as she walked closer to me and placed her index and middle finger on the curse mark, then I started to feel energy entering my body.

She then backed away and offered a small smile that was barely there to see. " I have placed a seal of my own, only I can see it so only I can unseal it, this seal will help you sooth out the pain that the mark causes you every time you use your chakra. With this seal you can do anything with your chakra unfortunately it isn't strong enough to destroy the mark." She said answering my unspoken question.