Chapter One

~Jungkook's POV~

"Jungkook, wake up you little Bunny." I groan and buried my face in my pillow. I was about to close my eyes but until I felt someone carrying me off of my bed.

"I'm sleeping!" I whined as Jin puts on my glasses and then throws me over his shoulder like a potato bag/sack. I held onto my glasses and trying to get out off of his shoulder.

"Hi Sleepy. Mind me carrying you to the bathroom?" I hit him on the back and he laughs. This guy...is not my brother!

Well, Jin is really not my brother. He's my guardian. I was in a foster home and he adopted me when I was 10 years old. But I like to call him my 'eomma' or my big brother because he cares for me.

"Okay, Okay. Get ready you ding dong. It's time for school." He stated and I pout and stomp my feet on the floor like a little child who didn't get a birthday present.

"5 minutes?" I asked. He just rose a brow and shook his head. I sighed.

"You leave me with no choice." I took off my glasses and gave him my big puppy eyes. He mumbles something and scratch his head.

"Jungkook, you are the cutest little brother I ever have but don't give me those eyes!" Even though I wear glasses, I still got the adorable eyes!

"Why don't you want to go to school?" He asked and I instantly froze. Oh well, first: I get bullied by everyone and my only...crush. And second: it's because I'm broken and scared to go to school, they'll hurt me again.

"Because, I-I'm too tired. Also, I don't like school." He gave me the 'Really bro' look and I try my best to hide my real feelings.

" He gave me the 'Really bro' look and I try my best to hide my real feelings

"Jungkook, you love school! You get good grades, your IQ is high in the sky." I smiled and he pats my head. He chuckles and walked over to my closet and bought out my uniform and placed them on my bed.

"Listen, if your being bullied at school, let me know so I'll show them not to mess with my cute little brother." I frown and playfully hit him on the arm. He laughs again making me smile.