Supermassive Black Hole (6)

Anger coursed through Noah as he heard the growling from wolves, and Alice shout as he drew closer.

He lunged straight at the one out of the two wolves that was attacking Alice. Emmett joined as well tossing one of them away.

Noah gripped the fur underneath him making sure to temporarily paralyze the wolf before helping out the others.

Noah stared at each of the wolves, holding his arm out as he backed up to guard the house from them. He was willing to put his internal life on the line to protect Bella and Rosalie, who he assumed where still in the house.

Before anything could happen, Jacob jumped in front of them from out of nowhere. "Stop! It's over!"

Noah watched as Jacob block the black wolf he assumed was the alpha from moving passed him."If you kill her you kill me."

'I didn't think Jacob was that attached to Bella.' Noah thought as he assumed Jacob was talking about Bella.

Soon Jacob was in his wolf form growling and staring down the other alpha.

"Jacob imprinted." Edward announced much to the confusion of Noah, "They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law."

Noah looked between Edward and Jacob thinking that Jacob imprinted on Bella. He would soon find out he was very, very wrong.

And how disgusted he would be once he found out who Jacob imprinted on.

*~*~*~*

Noah stared at the bundle that was in Rosalie's
arms. He wasn't sure what he was feeling. Everything was jumbled together. After seeing the amount of blood on Edward, he panicked. Edward and Jasper calmed him down, then explained to him what happened at the house. He just wanted to sleep, if it was possible. He also wanted to see Bella one last time, before she woke up as a vampire.

"Noah, would you like to meet your niece?" Rosalie asked as she smiled at him tenderly.

Noah shuffled over to her his hands in his pockets. He looked down at the small face that was looking up at him. The first thing he noticed was her eyes. She had Bella's eyes.

"What's her name?" Noah softly asked kneeling down next to Rosalie.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen." Rosalie answered proudly, before narrowing her eyes when she was Noah's face. "I know what you are thinking Noah, and it's a beautiful name."

"I'm wasn't thinking it was a bad name." Noah defended himself, "It's just...not a name I've heard before, or even thought of."

"It's Renée and Esme combined together." Rosalie explained, "If she was a boy her name would've been EJ, which would've stand for Edward Jacob."

Noah scrunched his face up at that wondering why and how Bella thought those were good names. "Would you like to hold her."

"You know I'm good just looking at her in your arms."

Rosalie rolled her eyes, but nevertheless smiled down at Renesmee. 'We'll get him to hold you sooner or later.'

*~*~*~*

Two days later

Noah held Renesmee in his arms as Rosalie snuggled up into his side in content. She sighed as she watched him hold their niece imaging if this is was what it would've been like if they could have a baby of their own.

Though both their attention was taken away by the silence of Bella's heartbeat. They looked at each other wondering if it was already time for her to wake up.

They both looked down at Renesmee seeing her smile up at the both of them.

'Time for Bella to find out that Jacob imprinted on her daughter' Noah inwardly smirked wanting to see how Bella is going to react to the news.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That's the ending of breaking dawn part 1.

I was not planning on posting two chapters tonight, but I couldn't help myself. I also wanted to make it up for the shortness of the chapters. So combined these chapters are long enough.

Now we are onto breaking dawn part 2, which is exciting and unbelievable that we are almost at the end of Noah's journey.

Besides that I want to talk about Noah's powers. I decided a better way for me to explain his power is that he can temporarily paralyze someone fully. So, that explains why they can't move, and they freeze up.

Let me know if you like the power he has. I know it's different than what it was in New Moon and probably Eclipse, but that was written a year ago.

I haven't been able to re-read through those books, so what I have planned now is different than what it was back then.

Let me know what you all thought of this chapter, and how you about the speed the story is moving in.

Comment/Vote/Follow