Chapter 37

When you have no clue about what's happening in your life and your just jumping around from one place to another like a nomad surrounded by Men in black you ought to feel a little insecure, that's what I was feeling.

We have landed in Paris and now was walking out of the airport with three Men in black surrounding me with Aariz walking in the front. My cell is dead so not by any single chance I can call anyone or even text.

I'm feeling trapped as if he has kidnapped me and if I try to run these Men in black will jump on me, tie me up and will dump me inside the car. Speaking of getting kidnapped, where the hell is Imran these days??? Before coming here I did called him, no response. He always responds to my calls or text but these days he has just got himself kidnapped.

Stepping out of the airport, I saw six SUV's all in black colour, lined up. I groaned. Immediately one of the Men in black opened the passenger side door of the black SUV that was standing proudly. I sat down and wore my seatbelt. There was no use in asking anything to them.

After sometime, Aariz sat down on the driver's seat, hitting the gas pedal hard. I could very well see all the SUV's following us.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"My house" he replied focusing on the road.

"You have a house here also?"

"Yes, actually we all live together over here."

"We?"

"My family"

My face paled. I didn't knew what to say. Knowing Uncle is one thing but meeting him after this long years is another thing, that too, after knowing the he has suddenly become my father in law!! How am I gonna face his family? Heck, I don't even remember anyone.

"Don't have to put so much pressure in your little brain. You won't feel awkward. Trust me on this." He said giving me a side glance.

"I want to charge my cell" I said.

"Here" he said showing me. I plugged in my cell and closed my eyes.

"Aariz"

"Hmm?"

"You very well know who is behind me? Right?"

He didn't reacted only nodded.

"Then why don't you tell me?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Hoorain, I don't know you're gonna believe me or not but on the very first day when we came to California, I wanted to disclose everything to you, but you didn't gave me time to. And, the reaction that I got from you about us was enough for me to know how you're gonna react." He calmly said.

"So, you were not the one to put the pic in that drawer?" I asked

"No. Why would I do that Hoorain? I had definitely planned on telling you but not like that."

"And what about the gun?"

"I really don't know about it, that's what making me more mad!!"

"Aariz, you really believe in this marriage?"

Five minutes passed and there wasn't any reply from him. I decided to drop down the conversation.

"Some things had to be believed." He replied. Before I could say anything, my cell buzzed. I was shocked to see the name. Imran.

"Were you dead?" Was my first question to him.

"Are we married yet?" He replied.

"Ewww...No!!" I made a disgusting face.