kim hanbin - "set in ink"

you connected your lips with hanbin's slowly. he kissed you back with same amount of passion he always has. maybe it was the rush of adrenaline because you snuck out of your home to go see him or because you knew loved him now that, that this kiss was a million times better than the others.

wait that might be too confusing, let's start from the beginning.

everything about your future was set in permanent ink by your parents. however, they never planned for you to meet kim hanbin.

they still didn't know about him and you planned to keep it that way.

that was until you heard the front door unlock and your mom yell, "we're home!"

you pushed hanbin off you and muttered multiple curses. you ran your finger through your hair, "you have to leave."

hanbin scratched his head in confusion, "now?"

you impatiently answered, "now!"

hanbin quickly gathered his things, "you still haven't told them about us?"

you shook your head to signal no, "you know i want to so bad, but they're firm believers in what they wrote about me 17 years ago. i was planning on telling them as soon as i turn 18 because then they can't do anything."

you opened the window and shooed hanbin out. except for the fact that you shooed him out too quickly and he slipped off your roof and onto your front lawn.

"ah!" you heard your dad scream.

"shit!" you whispered and you scurried to your front lawn to check if your boyfriend was okay.

-

you placed an ice pack on hanbin's head and smiled weakly, "you stay here. i have to go explain to my parent what a boy was doing in our house while they weren't home."

hanbin patted your hand, "don't do anything stupid."

you scoffed, "i already did. and it got you hurt."

-

your mother rubbed her temples, "so what you're saying is that you invited him over because of a project last minute?"

your father slammed his hands down on the table loudly. you flinched at the loud and sudden sound, but nevertheless kept your calm composure.

"COMPLETE AND UDDER BULLSHIT
(Y/N)!" your father yelled angrily, "TELL US THE FUCKING TRUTH."

you wiped saliva off your face, "you spit when you yell."

your dad sighed and calmed down, "just tell us what that boy was really doing here."

"he's my boyfriend." you said nonchalantly

your mom raised her eyebrows, "boyfriend? who said you could have a boyfriend?"

you bit your lip and held back a snarky remark. you took a deep breath, "i know i should be following your rules, but i love him."