Harder/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Dirty, Cursing

———

This was getting really boring. You punched a Hydra Agent in the face, your face filled with a bored expression.

Everyone was trying hard and showed fatigue. But you were fucking bored.

Taking out Agents is like a hobby to you. It's so easy.

"Ok everyone, back to the quinjet!" Steve said through the comms. You walked back into the jet and sighed.

Clint sat next to you, he gave you a concerned look.

"You ok, Y/L/N?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just bored." You said and Bucky raised a brow at you.

"Bored of what?" He asked and you sighed.

"Taking our Hydra Agents isn't as fun as it used to be." You mumbled and Clint rolled his eyes.

"Maybe try something new." Natasha added and Bucky nodded in agreement. You sighed and tried to think of an idea on what to do.

What would be fun?

Steve settled the quinjet onto another Hydra base. This time the comm was filled with Tony's voice.

He was going to stay back and give you guys pointers. He often helped lead you to the building or to try and find a way inside.

"Tony, I'm bored. The agents aren't as strong as they used to be. I need a new tactic." You said into the comms as you ran towards the awaiting Hydra Agents.

"I don't know Y/N, think of something." Your boyfriend replied.

You smirked as an idea popped into your mind.

"I got an idea." You mumbled and got into fighting stance. The agents ran over to the team.

Cap and Nat holding their ground, as Bucky and Clint fired from above. Thor was also taking out Agents one by one.

You charged forward and punched a Hydra Agent in the stomach. He groaned and kicked your foot down.

You tried to dodge his attack but he placed his hand around your throat.

"Y/N!" Steve yelled.

You smirked and looked the Hydra Agent into the eye.

"Harder Daddy." You mumbled and the Hydra let go of you in surprise. Tony froze at what he heard.

You smirked and landed a hard punch to the Hydra Agents face. You knocked him down and another ran over to you.

He went to punch you but you blocked. He aimed his gun at you and fired. You dodged the bullet and back kicked him against the ground.

"Call me." You said winking at the soldier.

"What the fuck is Y/N doing?!" Bucky asked. He rolled his eyes when Steve called him out on his language.

Tony heard you through the comms. It was the hottest thing he's ever heard. Whenever you yelled something kinky, Tony would get a little aroused.

"Y/N stop yelling kinky shit at the agents!" Bucky said sending a bullet through one of the agents. You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Bucky, you know you just want my lips wrapped around your c—," The comms cut off as Tony narrowed his eyes.

You punched an Agent as you checked the comms. Clint fired an arrow into another agent and you shot another agent.

"Ok let's go!" Steve said once the field was clear.

You and the rest of the Avengers ran into the jet. Tony was waiting there, his arms crossed.

"That was so damn hot." He commented and you smirked. He hugged you and you gave into his hug. You leaned close to his ear, smirking.

"Harder, Daddy."