107. If She Ever Needs Help

When I opened my eyes once again, it was already 8:00 in the morning. Even though the curtains were pulled over the windows, the sunlight outside still penetrated partly, providing some illumination to the room. With this illumination eating away at my drowsiness, I yawned and continued to lay there and stare at the ceiling. As if by second nature, I pulled the bedsheets closer to my face and gave it a nice sniff. It still smells of Irina's body...

With a satisfied expression on my face, I sat up on the bed and looked about. I rubbed the back of my head and yawned once again before I turned my gaze over to the two girls that were still fast asleep on the bed next to mine. It was a heartwarming sight to behold, but it was also quite a tempting one as well. Irina was breathing gently as she had her arms around Muria, and Muria seemed to reciprocate the gesture by having her arms around Irina as well. Both their heads were rested on the single white pillow while their bodies were partially covered by the warm bed covers provided  by the hotel up to their chest.

The two of them seemed to be in a pleasant state of slumber as there were a relaxed expression on both their faces. On Irina's, there was even a smile. Because of how happy and tranquil they appeared, I didn't wake them, knowing that I would feel extremely guilty if I were to snatch them away from their pleasant world that they shared.

My eyes were then caught by a marvelous part of the scene on their bed. I didn't notice before since I had basically just scanned my eyes over them quickly. However, on a closer look, I realized that their breasts were basically pressed up against the other girl's. It was an... erotic sight. One that reminded me of the physical reaction that all teenage boys have in the morning when they wake up. It would appear that after having seen the erotic image before me, that symptom worsened. 

I looked down at my crotch, seeing a slight bulge in the bed cover. At that moment, I quickly moved my arms so that the bed sheet concealed the slight bulge, Then, I with a deep breath, I lifted the bed sheet up and peered inside, hoping that I didn't make a mess. A sigh of relief escaped me as I realized the bed sheet was still white and clean. However, I felt extremely guilty. I repented my sins and felt the agonizing and traumatizing guilt from knowing that I had such a dirty reaction on the bed of the innocent and pure Irina.

"Hmm..." 

I heard a soft whimper from the bed next to mine and when I looked over in that direction, I saw Irina slowly rising slightly as she opened her eyes, blinked a few times, and looked around. She saw me staring at her, but she laid back down on the bed and hugged onto Muria. This time, she brought her face closer to Muria's until they were touching. Then, she closed her eyes to sleep for even more.

"You're going back to sleep?" I whispered.

"Hmm..." was my response.

With a sigh, I shook my head as I realized that I was the first one to wake up. I then looked about the room once again, and my attention was directed to the door. I know that I should leave as soon as possible, but it's quite awkward for me to do so when I still have a standing tower. Therefore, I decided to wait until that tower collapsed before I mobilize and return to my room.

After a short while, that tower did slowly fade away. At the same time, Muria appeared to stir and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Irina's face which was basically pressed up against her's. In addition, she must've felt her breasts being squished by a pair of something soft, and when she were to look down at her chest, she would see her's and Irina's touching tip to tip.

"I-Irina," she whispered with a troubled expression on her face as she gazed at the girl who hugged her tightly.

"..." There were no response from Irina. Instead, Irina seemed to have moved her legs somewhat which for some reason made Muria blush.