Numbani: The Scourge Returns

Numbani...
3rd Person POV

Satya: This better be important, Sanjay

Sitting alone on the rooftop of the Vishkar building in Numbani, she waited for her associate. Interrupting a meeting between architects to call her was something she personally did not enjoy. Since the destruction of the Vishkar's headquarters in Rio de Janeiro, she has slowly grown more suspicious of his actions.

His negotiation tactics have been a lot more aggressive than standard protocols called for, the "missions" she was being sent out for resulted in someone's demise, whether intentional or not, and he was largely absent at the company meetings, including this one.

Looking ahead, she noticed a massive black ship touching down onto the rooftop of the Vishkar building, right near where she was sitting. Several men in armored uniforms jumped down from the ship and began walking towards Satya, aiming their assault rifles at her.

Satya: Talon....

Rolling her eyes at the sight, she stood up as a large figure stepped out from the same ship, the man slowly walked towards her with a giant clenched fist.

Talon Soldier: Do not move!

Staring at the man that was the Scourge of Numbani, she spoke.

Satya: Akande Ogundimu.

Doomfist: Satya Vaswani.

Satya: Why would the Scourge of Numbani show himself again? And at Vishkar of all places.

Doomfist: You've disappointed me with your work.

Confused, she reacted.

Satya: I do not know what you are talking about, but I do not work for the likes of-.

Then she noticed Sanjay in the ship. Irritated, she finished.

Satya: You.

Doomfist: You realize why we're here.

Satya: Now I do.

Reaching for the photon projector behind her, she spoke.

Satya: And you Sanjay, lack any discipline at all!

Grabbing the woman with the gauntlet, Doomfist began to walk towards the edge of the roof. Holding her out, she continued to struggle against the man's grip, to no avail.

Satya: Let go of me, Akande!

Doomfist: Humanity will be stronger, with or without you.

Satya: Disipline and order is the only way for humanity to evolve!

Doomfist: Order....Chaos....they are both means to an end.

Letting go, the woman began to scream as she plunged towards the ground.