Taehyung (Pt. 1)

So this imagine will be (y/n) getting close to Taehyung but experiencing some difficult decisions about her past with Jungkook. Just wanted to clear up any confusion.
————————————————————-

It's been exactly three years since Jungkook broke up with you. During that time you got offered to work at a different country but since you were focusing on your relationship with Jungkook, you had to talk to him about whether you'll end up married or not. He wasn't looking for that type of commitment. You were willing to work it out with him but he doesn't like the idea of long distance relationships so he thought it would be best if you two broke up. You were devastated for weeks but during that time Taehyung has been texting and calling you to cheer you up. Eventually you had to move on to focus on your job.

Three years later, you got promoted and transferred to any of the franchise buildings you chose and obviously chose the one that was back at home.

You were sitting outside on the bench with your suitcases as you waited. A car pulled up in front of you. You didn't recognize the driver but once the back door opened, you smiled when you noticed Taehyung.

"Hey", you said as you hugged him.

"It's nice to finally see you. I'm glad you're back", he smiled.

He grabbed your suitcases and placed them in the back. You were sitting in the back with him while catching up. He told you about how he got his own apartment and all the privacy he has. He offered you to stay at his house s nice you had no where to live. Luckily he had an extra room hat no one uses.

"So how is it living by yourself?", you asked.

"Well...it's alright...until the guys come over and eat everything. They sometimes stay over. But don't worry, I washed the sheets on the bed...and practically everything in that room", he said.

"Really? Then you must be tired. I could've gotten a taxi, you know. You didn't have to come all the way over here", you said.

"And last strangers talk to you? No way. Anyways I don't mind", he smiled.

~~~

"Whoa....your apartment is huge", you said as you walked in.

His apartment looked like a house. Everything is so neat.

"Your room is this way. Come on", he lead the way.

When he opened the room, both of you froze as you witnessed your ex boyfriend making out with a girl on the bed.

"Taehyung....(y/n)?", Jungkook lightly pushed the girl off of him.

You had to bite your lip. Not wanting to talk to him, you turned away and walked towards the balcony.

"What are you doing here??", Taehyung asked Jungkook while the girl buttoned up her shirt.

"Well you said you were gonna be out so I thought I would have some time. What is she doing here?", Jungkook asked.

"Her job transferred her back here. She's gonna be living with me. If I were you, I would get your girlfriend and leave. She doesn't want to see you", Taehyung said.

"I'm just gonna talk to her", Jungkook said before walking out.

You sighed as you stared at the view in front of you. You didn't think he was gonna be here...and with a girl.

"(Y/n)."

You froze once again when you heard the familiar voice that you once fell in love with. You turned around to meet eyes with Jungkook, who was smiling as if nothing bad happened between us.

"Hey", he said, standing right next to you.

"Hey", you said.

"I didn't know you were gonna be back", he said.

"Yeah if you did then maybe Taehyung and I wouldn't have caught you with that girl", you said, a bit disgusted.

"Sorry you had to see that", he said.

"Yeah...so am I", you said in a whisper.

"So how hav you be-"

"I have to put my things away. I'm actually a bit tired", you said.

He seemed a bit hurt but knowing he broke up with you without even giving the long distance relationship a try, he understood why you were acting that way.

"Oh. Okay. I'll get going. It was nice to see you again", he softly smiled before leaving.

You sighed and leaned against the railing. Taehyung noticed you were in a bad mood so he took out his phone and put on his sun glasses. He grabbed a hat and placed it on your head. When you turned around to figure out what he was doing, he turned on the music on his phone and began to dance.

"What are you doing?", you chuckled.

"Come on, it's a dance party. You can't be sad when a dance party is going on", he said while moving his body in a weird way.

You couldn't help but crack a smile. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him so you can dance. You spent all afternoon dancing away. It really helped you forget about what happened earlier.

While you were busy cooking dinner, Taehyung quickly cleaned your room again. He always wanted to try your spaghetti so you decided to cook that. As you put the noodles I. The boiling water, Taehyung appeared behind you.

"Yum", he smiled.

"It's just plain noodles. It's not even ready yet and you're already saying yum. That's funny", you chuckled.

"I'm just excited and can't wait to eat", he hopped his way onto the countertop.

After a few minutes you poured the noodles into another pan and dumped the water down the sink. Taehyung grabbed a noodle and smirked, throwing the noodle at your face. You gasped as he laughed.

"Just wanted to check if they're ready", he chuckled.

You scoffed and grabbed a noodle to throw it at him. He purposely gasped dramatically while placing a hand on his chest. You rolled your eyes and continued with the spaghetti.

"By the way...why didn't you tell me Jungkook had a girlfriend? It caught me quite by surprise", you said.

"I didn't want you to get upset. Anyways, you're over him, aren't you?", he asked.

"Well...it still hurts seeing him. Anyways, he's moved on. And I think I have too", you said, slightly smiling.

You didn't realize what you just said until the kitchen got quiet. You stopped smiling and felt your whole face turn red as Taehyung got close to you.

"I'm glad you feel that way", he smiled as he lightly nudged you.

As you got back to your cooking, Taehyung kept teasing you by trying to look  into your eyes. He was starting to realize you'd get shy if he stares at you so he did it on purpose to enjoy your reaction.
________________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

Sorry for the lack of updates. School is starting soon and I got a job and Wizard is sick. Don't worry I'll get back on schedule soon!