[XXXII]

"Shall Daddy tell you a secret?"

"Yes! Tell me Daddy..." my Baby moaned as she looked at her, her head turning to see my tongue smacking my lips. She looked so delicious.

"Hmm, I don't know if you've been good enough..." I tugged on the leash as we moved.

"I've been really good though..." Baby gasped as I squeezed her breasts, letting the nipples be squeezed between my fingers. "Please...?"

"Okay," I smiled, the dimples greeting her. I pulled her closer to my body with the leash, and when her ears were close enough, I whispered into her ears. "If you really want to know, I'll tell you...I've been wanting to do more to you, Babygirl."

"What is it?" She shuddered as her mouth parted more to get more air into her lungs. "What does Daddy want to do to me?"

"It's something I've been wanting you to do for me." I paused as her hole swallowed me further, enveloping my dick in a tight grip. I reached for the wet parted folds and found the sensitive pearl, swollen with need. I rubbed and poked her clit causing her to scream my name. "Bad girl, who told you that you can call me by my name?"

"I'm sorry!" Baby swallowed as she apologized, "I'm sorry Daddy...it's just...oh! I'm sorry, Daddy, tell me. What is it? What can I do?" Her moans never stopped as our bodies clapped each other slowly.

I whispered in her ears before she came and exploded for me.

🚼

Baby did not want to stop and I was much happy to oblige to her wishes.

Baby had her legs wrapped around me, her arms around my neck as she bounced up and down while I held her buttcheeks, squeezing and rubbing them. I pushed myself inside of her making sure that every portion of my dick was inside of her.

"More...I want more!" Babygirl begged as I allowed a few pumps to pleasure her. Her back hit the wall at time alrighty from fucking.

"Beg," I grunted into her ears as she had her body hunched over mine so I could have the perfect angle to shoot thick loads of my seed inside of her.

"Fill me up, Daddy! Use my cunt!" I groaned as her voice was throaty from her screaming. I went, starting slow, keeping an even pace, even though she pushed and begged for a quicker speed.

It wasn't that I wanted to deny my Baby, I just wanted to tease her.

"How?" I continued to grunt inside of her as a leg was still coiled while the other kept her balanced now. I liked how entering her like this made her tighter. She would be squirming as I pushed the length inside of her continuously, just so there would be more friction between our bodies.

"Just like this—Daddy! Raw! All the way! Make me yours!" She gasped and groaned as each breath was harshly taken and pushed into her lungs. "Do what you want!"

"Do you know what you do to me when you talk like that?" I growled as I moved her in a different position. Her legs raised up, her body making a L-shape as I pushed inside of her as I kept her legs together and held them up. I pumped into her sticky cavern joyously, my hand keeping her in this delicious position. "Do you know what you do to your Daddy?"

"No! No daddy—but I know what you're doing to me!"

"Just what am I doing?" I closed my eyes feeling her soft body. Skin to skin we moved, gyrating and worshiping each other. I enjoyed the feeling of her sticky walls wrapped around my dick, welcoming me into her warmth.

I moved each other so we were left with no space between us, her long legs wrapped around my waist, as she met my every move. Hips crashed together, our lips attacking each other as if there was no other way to survive but through showing of affection. Our breaths were hitched every time we moaned our names for each other.

Her mine. And me her's.

"Give it to me! Give it to me, Daddy!" Baby urged, her words entered my ears and as it registered in my brains, the neurons working, my hips rammed into her faster and deeper.

"Why?" I kissed her lips, wanting more of the soul exchange that occurred tongue to tongue.

The bed shook and rattled as we kept pushing the speed limit. We pushed and pushed knowing that we were going to reach our height together.

"Why...Baby? Tell me why I should pump you full?" I groaned.

"Because daddy's mine! All of your seeds is mine. It belongs inside of me and I'm your babygirl."

How could I deny her when all she said was true?

Ramming my thick cock inside of her with incredible speed, and grip bruising her where I held, I spilled into the depths of her body, letting it swim freely.

🚼

Warning...
No smut for a few chapters.