Chapter 38 : Missed

You and Jensen got up the next morning and got ready. You fixed your hair, did your makeup, and changed into a cute outfit.

 You fixed your hair, did your makeup, and changed into a cute outfit

You both decided to go down to a local cafe and eat breakfast together

You both decided to go down to a local cafe and eat breakfast together. It tasted great, and spending time with Jensen was even better.

You walked back to the hotel and had to go backstage to get ready. 

"Jensen, its nice to see Kasey again. Wheres that baby at?" Misha said as he brought you into a hug. 

" At my moms. She's coming next time to meet everyone." He said as you agreed thinking that would be a great idea.

"You should bring her to the one in Vancouver in a couple weeks." Misha said as you nodded. 

"Maybe." Jensen said as he wrapped his arm around your waist. 

"You gonna come out there?" Jensen asked as he turned his attention towards you. 

"Nah, this is your thing. You need to spend time with your fans." You placed your hand against his cheek. 

"Please?" He asked as he puckered out his bottom lip. 

"Do you want me to?" You chuckled at his cute little face. 

"I need my girl out there with me." He smiled seeing your face blush by his words. 

"If you really want me with you." You said. 

"Always." He said as he kissed your forehead. 

"Okay." You said smiling. 

"Its time, you guys!" One of the stage managers yelled to you, Jensen, Jared, and Misha.

You all walked out onto the stage and sat down. Jensen moved his chair closer to your and you smiled. 

"We missed you, Kasey!" Someone yelled from the crowd followed by a bunch of cheers. 

"Awe. Thank you guys. Ive missed you too." You said getting settled into your chair. 

"How are you guys tonight?" Jared said and the crowd cheered even more. 

"Great! Who's first?" Misha asked looking towards the mic for a fan to ask a question. 

"Hi! My names Daisy, and my question is for Jensen and Kasey." She started as you got ready for the question to come. 

"How are you guys doing and how is your baby?" She asked. 

"Well I'm great. Baby, how are you?" You asked looking towards your husband. 

"Im good. Evie is great too. She's getting spoiled by her grandma right now." Jensen said with a smile. 

"Im happy for you guys. You both look great." Daisy said before going and taking her seat again. 

"Thank you." You said as Jared asked for the next question. 

"Hi! Oh my gosh you all are gorgeous, um, my question is for Kasey." She said looking up to you with wide eyes. 

"Okay, sweetie." You said happily. 

"Can I give you something?" She asked holding up as bag.

"Absolutely." You replied as you made your way off the stage and towards her. 

"Its a gift for Evie. Theres also something in there for you and Jensen." She said her voice and hands shaking. 

You brought her into a hug and looked inside the bag. 

A cute little onesie, and bracelets lay inside. 

"The onesie is for Evie, obviously, and the brackets I made for you and Jensen." She said almost crying. 

"Awe. Thank you so much. Are you okay?" You chuckled. 

"Your just, like, so beautiful and I love you all." You said as your brought her into another long hug. 

"I love them, thank you so much." You said as you headed back up the stage. 

"We love you too." The boys said as you sat back down. 

"Next?" Misha said looking to the mic. 

You gave Jensen his bracelet and you both put them on. You loved the fans so much. 

The rest of the panel continued, and soon it was over. You and Jensen went out to eat before heading back to your room. 

"Ive missed the hell out of you." Jensen said as he slipped your dress off your shoulders and it hit the floor moments later. 

He kissed your neck, and you kicked your shoes off. You unbuttoned his shirt and it was on the floor soon also. Soon and you both were fully unclothed.