Mean Girls 4 or whatever

Said I would update yesterday but I'm a liar. Here's 1300+ words pls forgive me.

"Do you like it?" Hinata inquired.

"It's good. I want you to make more." Kanato took another bite of cake, resisting the urge to moan as the chocolate melted in his mouth. The frosting was soft and silk to the tongue.

"I guess I like making them but it's such a drag to clean up." A small pout appeared on his face.

"But you'll do it." He said with a satisfied grin. Hinata sighs heavily,

"I'll do it. Just don't expect it too often, 'K?"

"Fine but only for me." Kanato said.

"You know they say sharing is caring." He tried.

"Then why didn't Rose share with Jack?" Kanato short back.

"They could have both fit!" Finally someone who understood him!

"I know, that bitch didn't deserve him." Kanato shook his head. Grasping his hands in his own, Hinata leans close to him. He feels a tingling sensation from his touch, a small shiver of pleasure ran down Kanato's spine. What was this strange feeling?

"I would have never thought you would like Titanic." Hinata said with a raised brow.

"I didn't. My favorite character was the iceberg." His proclamation made Hinata erupt into a fit laughter. For the first time in what felt like years he laughed, truly without any inhibition. It was an amazing feeling, it was like he was floating on clouds, he could barely contain in joy. The other boy marvels at the change in him. When he'd first met him, he'd seemed bored of not a bit disinterested but now all that was gone. His laugh rang so delightfully to ears, he craved to hear more of it. His head was bent back, those dark locks falling a bit from his face to show off his amazing jaw line. I could cut butter with that. A warm feeling of accomplishment went through. He had been the one to incite such joy in the boy.

His eyes caught something.

"Hinata what is that on your tongue?" He asks. His laughter dies down to a few chuckles.

"Oh I think you mean my soul-mark. This one is yours." Hinata stuck out his tongue so he could see. Sure enough in purple writing, we're the words Kanato had spoken in their first meeting.

"Mine." He breathes. He feels something cool around his heart, a dark desire that was unfamiliar to him. He welcomed it. Seeing his own mark on the boy, his claim on him was plain to see. Mine. A possessive growl said in the back of his head.

"It's difficult to hide this one but since I don't laugh. Ever. I'm not close enough to anyone for that. At It fits that you would be the one to make me reveal it." He continues. The rest of his words were nothing more than background words. He focused on those eight. Im not close enough to anyone for that?

"You don't have friends? Humans seem to enjoy them."

"Nah. They were boring and always irritated me with their self pity. I simply don't have the patience. I usually keep to myself so I don't have to deal with that." The raven cards his hands through his hair as he says this.

"Your not alone in that aspect. Humans can be annoying I never wasted time with them. Mr.Teddy was enough." He clutched his bear tighter.

"Seeing as I'm a human as well, do you feel that way about me too?"

"No. Your better than them. You have my mark on your body. They pale in comparison." There was an underlying hatred in his voice. His deep dated hatred boiled at the thought of any of them being compared to Hinata. None of them were worthy. A soft caress drew him back to present. Hinata was just inches away, his knuckles caress his cheek, his eyes were tender.

"Your much kinder than some think. Thank you, no one has said that kind of thing about me."

"What did they say?" Kanato pressed. There was hesitation in the raven's eyes, the blue lost a bit of their shine, like he was drawn into a memory.

"Harsher things. Things I still think about as much I wish I didn't." A sad look took over him, his shoulders slumped in shame. Kanato resolves he hated seeing him down. He liked his proud human better. The one who took no one's shit and didn't apologize for it.

"I will make them pay. Who are they?"

"You can't do anything."

"Why not? I am a vampire, I'm far more capable than any human." His vampire arrogance reared it's head again. From anyone else he would have scoffed and ignored them, he disliked arrogance. But when it came to Kanato it just felt nice. Having someone care about him like that besides his aunt. It wasn't familial duty, it was his own choice.

"Because they're dead."

***

Does he have to feed from me at school.

Yui thought bitterly. After feeding from her, Ayato had left her alone to deal with the aftermath. Selfish bastard. I seriously hope he chockes on blood one day. She finishes washing the blood away from her neck, taking several paper towels to dry. The familiar dull ache of the bite, was almost reassuring. When had she accepted this as her norm? She had just put a bandaid on the bite, when a group of girls entered. Taking no mind of them, she arranged her hair to better cover her band aid. She let out a cry as a hand grabbed her by the back of her hair and threw her harshly on the bathroom floor. She catches herself on her hands, with them taking the most damage. She winces at the pain.

"Hey slut get up!", she was again grabbed by her hair and forced up, two arms held her hands behind her.

"Hey! What the hell?" She shoots a confused look. She met the purple eyes of one Naiki Yoko

"I'm about up to here with you. You come flouncing into this school like your some hot shit. You take all the brothers, a slut like you really has no limits." She sneers. Confusion quickly boils into anger. She had enough. Yeah right! She didn't have to deal with seven blood thirsty vampires everyday, feeding from her, verbally abusing and treating her as a blood bag. Now this attention seeking bitch tells her she had enough? Hell. No.

"Like you've got room to talk. Everyone knows your sleeping with Mr. Sakamoto just to keep your barely passing scores. Now I'm not saying your a slut, your more like a carnival ride. Everyone gets a turn, then they have to get off you in a few minutes to find a place to puke." Her voice was cold, and bitter. Yoko's eyes widen, startled by the development. She had taken Yui to be a weak lamb like everyone else did. Hearing words like that come from the sweet girl was enough to shock anyone. Yoko snapped a out of her shock. She raised a hand and brought it down on Yui's face. The girl cried out, but she didn't let up, she beat on her, clawed at her until her face was a bleeding mess.

The two girls dropped her, they kicked her sides, making the girl whimper. her vision was blurry, tears and blood mixed together. A boot came down on her back. She grunts in pain, it was getting harder to breathe.

"Now you look exactly like you are on the inside. No one will look at you after this. Your decent face was all you had going but now, she laughs, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw you out on the street with the dogs. Your nothing." With another harsh kick, the girls left laughing as they did.

Yui lay their in a mess of blood and broken bones. She couldn't breathe without it hurting. It hurt all over, there wasn't a part of her they didn't hurt.

Please help me. It hurts. I don't wanna die

Her last thoughts before she succumbed to the darkness.