Part 58

A/N

Yehet for me! I could update because.... I got the idea? Nah. Had it since last week. Got alot of time? Nah! Physics and thesis paper are in the way plus submissions of project is nearing but idgaf. I wanna update because I am motivated. Mehehe ~

Enjoy!

I'll put the A/N here so I won't place it after the story anymore. Tell me what you think about the update pretty please!

Comment and Vote!

-jungkookieoppa saranghae <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

"I'm on my way." Sungmi said.

"You're in the middle of classes!" I said as I walked.

"You're not going there alone."

"You might get introuble."

"Mom has my back. I'm excused, okay? I didn't cut classes. I'll be there in 5 mins."

Sungmi hang up. I was on my way for my first therapy with Jiyoon umma. She was right. No matter how much I don't want her to miss lessons in class and I wanna try to be strong, I'm trembling. What do I expect in this kind of therapy? What the hell am I going to prepare myself for? What if something goes wrong? What if...

Stop it. You're just stressing yourself, Min Christine. It's a good thing you have Sungmi. Or else ... How will you get through this?

I could already see the tall building of the hospital from where I was walking. Sungmi got there ahead of me (she has a car and I was walking okay?) as she waited in her school uniform. She beamed when she saw me and ran up to me.

"I missed you!" She said

"I did too." I chuckled as I hugged her back.

"I should be mad at you actually. You suddenly hung up when we were talking during the boy's tour."

"Omona! Blame Jaebum! Miaann.."

"Oh riight. He had a promotion in Busan too! So you guys actually met! That's cool! Tell me more!" She beamed as she linked her arm with mine as we entered the hospital.

I told her about me meeting Yoonig oppa's mom later and about me meeting Jungkook's parents yesterday. She got so awfully jumpy. Once we entered Jiyoon umma's clinic, she greeted me with a hug.

"Are you okay?"

"Ne. Last night was just... Well I got through." I smiled slightly.

"Aigoo. Let's start now before it gets worse than it already is." Jiyoon umma said.

"Worse than it already is? It's just stage one right? What do you mean worse?" Sungmi said

"She's in stage 2 my dear. I misinterpreted the information.." Jiyoon umma said sadly. All the giddiness left her as she looked at me with worried pair of eyes.

"Stop it. That's why we're here right? I'll be fine." I rubbed her fringe and smiled before letting Jiyoon umma do what she has to.

"Will you stay here until the procedure's over?"

"Ne."

"It'll take around an hour and a half or 2. You can just come back?"

"No I'll stay." Sungmi said as she took a seat and showed a book to Jiyoon umma.

"You've got a good friend." Jiyoon umma said to me.

"I know I do." I smiled back as she took my hand and we left the room to go to the procedure venue.