17. Cockblocked

After you got your food, you and Bakugou searched for a table.

"(L/n)! Bakugou! Over here!" Kirishima called you both to where him, Kaminari, Sero, and an alien-like girl named Ashido Mina were.

You walked over to Kirishima's table and greeted everyone. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero sat on one side. Ashido, Bakugou and you sat on the other, with you in the middle. You and Mina spoke briefly before in class, so you had no problem chatting with one another. You were happily chatting with everyone at the table when alarm rang suddenly, making everyone jump.

'Security Level 3 has been broken. All students, please evacuate in an orderly fashion.'

Bakugou groaned. "Damned cockblocks. I just wanna fuckin' eat."

"Katsuki-san. It's a security breach, let's evacuate already." You dragged him out of his seat and headed for the exit of the cafeteria.

The hallway was extremely crowded. There was barely any space to breath, let alone move. Everyone was in a panic to evacuate, making it chaotic.

"We should've fuckin' stayed in the damned cafeteria. It's bound to be fucking better than this." Katsuki muttered.

"I'm actually gonna get trampled here." You complained. "I thought this was a prestigious hero school. Why is everyone panicking so much?"

Katsuki grabbed onto your hand and led you to the windowsill. "It's just the fuckin' media. Can these extras be any more stupid?"

"Anyways, let's stay here 'till everyone calms down-!"

You were cut off as someone accidentally knocked you over. You put your hands forward as you braced for impact. Instead of hitting the window like you thought you would, you landed on Bakugou.

"Shitty (Y/n), can you get any more clumsy?" The boy groaned. "You're really heavy."

"Sorry Katsuki-san. It's just really crowded." You grimaced. "Someone accidentally knocked me over."

After muttering a small strand of insults, Katsuki moved to switch places with you. You were now leaning against the window, while his back was against the crowd. His hands were in his pockets, however someone had bumped into him, causing him to put his hands on the window for support. This caused you to be in an accidental kabedon.

Katsuki's mind instantly went to this morning, where his hands were placed on each side of your head, much like the current situation. His mind then wandered off to when he accidentally kissed you. With these thoughts, he turned into a blushing mess instantly.

"Oi, Katsuki-san? What's wrong?" Your hand reached up to his head, to, of course, ruffle his hair.

His red eyes stared into yours as he wondered if he should go for it.

'Fuck it all.'

He chuckled and shook his head before grabbing your chin harshly, yet somehow gently. His gaze was intense as he leaned in.

Wide eyes, you started to panic.

'Bakugou Katsuki isn't trying to kiss me right now...'

"O-oi, Katsuki-san! Are you-"

"Shut up and let me do my thing, (Y/n)." Bakugou cut you off with a gruff voice. "I already got cockblocked once today."

His thumb brushed against your bottom lip as he leaned in again. You closed your eyes, expecting contact. You leaned forward as-

"EVERYTHING'S FINE!"

You snapped out of it as you looked towards the direction of the voice. Iida was above the door, hovering.

"It's just the press! There's nothing to worry about! We're fine!!!" Iida announced, and everyone seemed to calm down.

Except for Bakugou, who was raging. "FUCKING COCKBLOCKS!"

••• •••

Ha sike. You thought. I wouldn't let them get together just yet.