55 Part 1

Angel

Today is the day of my launch party and I couldn't be more excited. I invited the family I did have, friends, and even my messy ass coworkers.

Everyone's so eager and excited... I just can't wait to see my dream become reality. This is what I've been working hard for.

Dave got us a hookup at a factory so me and Mama Faye wouldn't have to make all of those pieces by hand, but we only got 200 made of every top and bottom in each color and each size. We didn't want to many made because we don't know how this is going to go.

David says that once everything is up and running and the sales increase that he'll get me a warehouse so I wouldn't have to package and keep all the orders at my house.

He's so supportive and will help me with anything that'll make me successful. Whatever it is, he'll pay for it and doesn't ask for anything in return. He'll even stay up late nights with me to help me get everything done.

He already got everything taken care of at the building already, so I don't have to do anything except for be at the building at 6:00 PM.

"David pleasssseeee! I just want you to play with me..." I whined as I sat on his lap and hugged his neck.

He came over this morning to chill and see if me and Kai were okay, but this nigga came over here with paperwork and everything. I guess he was trying to finish up some work.

"Baby I can't play with you right now... I'm trying to finish up this work." I frowned as he sat the papers beside him on the bed and gripped my waist.

"But how come? Whenever you wanna play I play with you..." I began to play with the bottom of his white Polo tee.

"Ma if I don't finish this work, then the business not gonna flow smoothly like it is now. Then, that puts a dent in not only my pockets, but your too. You want me to keep bringing home the bread right?" He rubbed his thumbs up and down on my waist.

I smacked my lips and whined again. "Yesss but if you were just gonna come here and work, then why you couldn't do that at your house or the gym?"

"Because baby! I couldn't concentrate at my house, but you know what? That's a good idea... Hop up, I'm finna go to the gym to finish this." He lightly tapped my thighs.

"What? Nooooo!" He laughed as I buried my head in his chest. "I don't want you to leave..."

"You keep distracting me with all yo stuff..." He made hand gestures around my breast area. "I have to leave anyway pooh. I gotta go make sure everything running smoothly for your party."

I slowly got off of him and crawled to the top of the bed. "Well go then. I don't care." I grabbed the TV remote and put it on Netflix.

He walked over to me and leaned down so that he was in my face. "Come on baby don't be like that..." He tried to kiss me but I blocked it.

"Don't kiss me. Don't touch me." I said still fiddling with the remote.

"Babe just because you don't have anything to do today doesn't mean I don't! I still gotta go make sure everything is good so you can sit in here with your feet kicked up all day."

"Mmhm."

He got closer to my lips. "I love you." He said as he stared at them.

"Love you too." I mumbled.

He pecked them and grabbed his keys off the nightstand. "I'll be back baby! I'll bring you some breakfast back or some!" He yelled on his way out.

"Yeah yeah." I said sharply getting sad. "I guess I'll go play with Kairi! She gotta be up by now." I got up and excitedly jogged to her room.