07

"Ara!" Eunji's cheery voice made Ara jump, but she kneeled down instead, spreading her arms for the child to crash into

"Hey sweetheart," she gushed, "How have you been?"

"Good! So good! I played with Minho this morning and we had so much fun! He just got a treehouse and it's so high I was sitting up in the clouds when we were in it!"

Ara laughed, "Oh, really? I should ask Minho if I can visit one day then!"

"Yeah! He would love to invite you over!"

"Good morning my two favourite ladies!" Jimin's loud voice cut Eunji off as he walked into the room and leaned down to scoop her up in his arms before pecking Ara on the cheek.

"You weirdo," she scoffed, trying to bite back the smile pulling at her lips. 

"Yay! Daddy's ready!" Eunji wriggled around in Jimin's arms, "We can go now!"

Eunji had been raving on and on about the circus that Jimin had booked tickets for months ago, however it was only up until a week ago when she started to beg her father to let Ara come along too. Luckily his gallery was sponsoring the show or he wouldn't have been able to get another last minute ticket for her.

"I can't believe we're gonna be in the front row! I can't wait to see the acrobats!" her face was lit up in the biggest smile Ara thought possible and she loved the look of content on Jimin's to match.

"You know, I used to do acrobatics," Ara said once Jimin had closed the door as they left the house.

He raised an eyebrow, "You what?"

"Why is that so surprising?" she flicked her hair over her shoulder, "I was pretty good lemme tell you."

"Really?" Eunji was dumbfounded, "Show me! Show me! Show me!"

"Maybe later," Ara grinned, looking over at Jimin, who was just smiling down at her with some expression she couldn't seem to point out.

"What?" she asked, opening the door for him to put Eunji in the back seat.

"Nothing," he hummed, putting the seatbelt on his daughter before closing the door, "I just love learning more and more about you."

Ara smiled, "I'm really not that interesting, you know."

He shook his head, his lips pursed, "You really are," leaning down, he pecked her on the lips quickly. "Let's get going! On route to the best circus you'll ever see."

Ara had no idea how she was always smiling around him, even when neither of them were saying anything, it was like she was in her happiest place when she was with him.

"Uncle!" Ara heard Eunji squeal as she was getting out of the car. She looked over at Jimin, who was scanning for this 'uncle'.