33. Hell on Earth

A/N hey guys , just wanted to let you all know ,I am very thankful for everything.WE HIT 15 K. This is a huge accomplishment for me , cause I am a young author , and I will start editing this story ,I may change the start cause I do not like the way I started the story , but no need to reread no major changes ,anyway love you guys enjoy.

Anastasia POV

Today is the day. The plan was sent to me. We are traveling to Australia , silent stalker has not been texting me lately  , besides that the plan is as Luca texted mef, apparently our rival has a shipment in Australia ,we are going there to interfere ,we are going to take most of them down with snipers ,some will fight ,and as he told me the leader will be having  an underground meeting with a few  of his man .me ,the girls, and Luca and a few of his man will take them down and kill the leader.

Simple right?

Well,what I figured out is that ,that is where they are going to kill me in the underground,and they are going to kill my inner circle so that no one can replace me. Now my plan?

I will set bombs in that place so that I can kill Luca and the other guy , kill two birds with one stone.

''GIRLS ARE YOUR BAGS READY?''

''YES'' they said.

I got down all of us in our black mission  clothes.with bags and every weapon we will need, I grabbed my computer and my rang rover , I had my gt3 Porche shipped to Australia , I need a fast car on my missions , the girls each had their fast cars shipped too. A part of my mafia is taking like 5 of my private planes there , while we are taking my private jet.

We drove there , got  into the plain each taking our seats and we took off. I sat thinking of my plan ,today could be the day I could die ,  or the day I can get rid off two enemies.

''Anastasia ,are you okay?'' asked red ,  I turned around to face her.

'' yeah'' I said .

'' we know you Anastasia, it is OKAY to feel scared , just because you are a leader does not mean you have no emotions what so ever''.

'' it is just that , I may die tonight , any of us may die tonight , I just want to say , If anything happens carry on without me , do not let the mafia fall , I will be watching you all , if god forbid anything happens to me , and I want to thank all of you for being by my side through this journey , thank you for all the help and support , I love you guys a lot ''

'' Anastasia you are a great leader , and no matter what happens we all are sisters for life , you have put so much effort into this , we will not fail you , we love you , we may not be sisters by blood , but we all are sisters by heart .'' said pink , the rest nodding in agreement .

We all started crying and had a group hug . We have come a long way, starting on the streets , to being fighters , to forming a mafia , expanding it , yet here we are through all the difficulties in life , we survived and no matter what happens tonight , we will stick together .

TIME SKIP

Right now , we are in our hotels , getting ready , I have to leave early to set the bomb ,the bomb will only explode when I turn it on through my laptop . I told the girls to get everything ready , to check on the others to see if they are ready , to prepare all the guns , knives, whatever is in need , every person  should at least have 5 different weapons on them , and everyone has a microphone and an ear bud to listen to each other , me , the girls , and all the others.