Chapter Ten: Bad Boy Hangovers

10 | Bad Boy Hangovers

Banner on the side made by I-ship-it

Three hours, ten shots and a pounding headache later, I was entirely drunk and so were my friends. The party had been going on since nine and it was only close to midnight. More guests were continuing to come and the fun was endless. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t miss Aviary, but since she had to babysit her nephew again, she couldn’t come. Pulling out my phone, as I stumbled over to the living room, I sent Aviary a quick text:

   Me:Hey ;) wyd?

    Plopping down onto the couch, I was quickly joined by Will and Scott, who were equally drunk and slurred just like me. Looking around, I noticed that we were sitting in the middle of a game. It was either a game of truth or dare, strip poker or spin the bottle; but I was too drunk to decipher which game was it.

      “Lee Lee, guess what?” Will slurred from beside me, repeatedly tapping my arm. The smell of whiskey and Hennessy drifting off of her as she leaned in closer to me.

       “What?” I laughed, looking at the smiling girl.

        “I mis-mis-missed you,”

         “But we just saw each other a few minutes ago,” I replied, causing Will to laugh and hit me again.

           “I know, I knoooow,” She said, dropping her head onto my chest, her curly, brown hair sprawled out

      A vibration in my hand caused me to pay my attention back to my phone and sure enough, Aviary replied to my text:

Aviary: Nothing much, wbu? :)

Me: Thinking about ur bootiful face :*

Aviary: Are u drunk, Argent?

Me: Berry :)

    “Hey Liam,” called out Thomas, our school’s, star basketball player. Quickly turning to face him, I was confused because I didn’t think he knew my name, let alone, who I was. “Spin the bottle, it could be your lucky night,”

     Hesitantly, I looked over at Scott who both watched me to see what I’ll do. Shrugging my shoulders, I reached over towards the table and spun the empty, brown beer bottle. Watching it spin, I couldn’t help but notice that not only was Will nibbling on my ear and petting my face, but that Serenity and Trinity, the two girls on my Bad Boy list, were sitting around the table. They winked and blew kisses at me, causing me to smirk. After a few seconds of spinning, the bottle finally landed on a drunk Will.

      “Uh, Can I spin again?” I mumbled, the headache I had from earlier, pounding harder.

       “Why?” Will whispered besides me, “It’s just one kiss, Lee Lee,”

        “Will,” Scott began from the other side of the couch, anger clearly visible on his frowning face, “Can I speak with you outside?” He didn’t even give her a chance to respond, as he was already yanking her off of me, pulling her away. Turning my attention back to the bottle, I spun it and this time it landed on Serenity.

         “About time!” She exclaimed, with a huge smile on her face. “I’ve been waiting to kiss you all night?”

         “Really, er-I mean, is that so?” I replied, as the aforementioned girl got up and sat closer to me, resting her caramel tanned legs on top of mine. Leaning in closer to my face, the other players cheered us on, waiting for the inevitable kiss.