Chapter Eleven: Bad Boy Sleepovers

11 | Bad Boy Sleepovers

Banner on the side made by endoverend

“Hey dumb ass, get up, we’re here,” announced Aviary, as she shook my arm; Waking me up from my sleep. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes and peered out the window. I could quickly tell that I wasn’t at my house.

“Where are we?” I questioned, unbuckling my seatbelt.

“At my house,” Aviary replied, doing the same. Unlocking the door, she stepped out, letting a gush of cold air enter the car. I opened the door and stumbled out, unable to catch my balance. “I couldn’t drop you off at your house since you’re totally drunk. You can spend the night here and I’ll take you home in the morning,”

“You don’t have to do that,”

“It’s okay. I want to,” She smiled, walking over to me. “Now come over here and let me help you inside,”

Grasping onto her waist as she threw her arms around my shoulder, we walked away from the car and started to head towards and inside her house. From what I could make out in the dark, I was able to see the exterior of her house. It was regular two story home, whose exterior was painted blue and white. Flowers lined the pathway to the door as well as some that were lined on the side of the house itself. Taking out a pair of keys from her jacket, Aviary opened the door and I stumbled inside.

“Nice house,” I complimented, as I made my way over to a couch and plopped onto it, closing the door behind us, Aviary came over to me and yanked me off the leathery surface that I fell onto a mere few seconds ago.

“Come with me,” She instructed, dragging me up a set of stairs and down a hallway. “We’re going to my room, my sister doesn’t know that I went out to bring a boy to our house,”

“Can we cuddle?” I smirked to myself, as she opened the door to a room. Following her inside, she closed the door behind us and turned on the light; the brightness stinging my sensitive eyes, triggering another headache. “Turn it off, Aviary!”

“Wouldn’t you rather cuddle with Bradley?” She replied, after a moment of silence, “I mean, she’s all you ever talk about,”

“I didn’t mean-”

“It’s whatever, Argent,” She said, as she sat down on the edge of her bed, kicking off her boots. “Just go to sleep. You can sleep in the sleeping bag near my bed or the couch near the window,”

“Aviary-”

“Good Night, Argent,” Getting up to turn off the light, I watched her as she walked back to her bed. I did tend to speak about Bradley a lot but it’s only because I care about her. Even if she’s dating an older guy (and possibly having sex with him) I will care about her. Slipping my phone out of my pocket, I texted my mom to let her know that I was okay and that I was staying at Scott’s house as well as texting Will and Scott to let them know that I was with Aviary.

“Aviary,” I whispered, after trying my best to fall asleep, but I couldn’t,

“What?” She muttered, as I heard her turn around in her bed,

“Can I please lay with you?”

“No,”

“Please,” I pleaded, getting up from the couch, walking to the end of her bed. “I’m cold, lonely and in a stranger’s room. I don’t even have my teddy to cuddle with,”

“You have a teddy?” She questioned, laughing as she sat up.

“No, what am I, a dork?”

“Yes,”

“Well, I only said that I had one so I can hear you laugh. I don’t want you to be upset with me,”

“I’m not upset with you, Argent,” She whispered, “I’m just..confused,”

“Why are you confused?” I asked, as I sat next to her on the bed.

“Because when I first met you, I thought you were this cool, dorky guy but as the weeks go by, you’re changing. You think I haven’t noticed the way you act or you’re new wardrobe,”

“It’s only temporary,” I said, as I leaned back and layed on the bed, Aviary following suit, lying right next to me. “It’s just a little...experiment my friends are doing, nothing major,”

“Liam, I don’t want to talk about this anymore, it’s three A.M in the morning,” She whined as she shuffled around to the top of the bed. “Good Night, please get off my bed,”

“Wait,” I pleaded, as I crawled behind her, “You just called me Liam,”

“And,”

“To be honest, I like it when you call me Argent, it makes me feel...cool,”

“Well Argent, I’m going to sleep now, we’ll talk in the morning,”

“Can I please sleep here with you?” I questioned once again, as I adjusted my body behind hers, wrapping my arm around her waist-spooning.

“I guess so,” She finally replied, after a few minutes, “But promise me one thing,”

“Anything,”

“Please don’t get a boner; if you do I’m going to kick you off of my bed, got it?”

“Well,” I replied, laughing at Aviary’s comment, “I can’t make any promises,”

So yeah, this chapter is really short and towards the end there's like a lot of dialogue but who cares because the next chapter is going to be longer, we have five glorious chapters left and that Livary ship is sailing c: Vote and Comment because all is highly appreciated c: