Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Author's POV

"Do you want to know the reason why you aren't pregnant yet?" Nick asked softly caressing her hairs.

"So you did know it already?" Piyali asked looking up at him. He nodded his head. "Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked frowning.

"Because I didn't know how to explain it to you. I was shocked myself when I learned it about you."

"What are you talking about? I am not getting you." Piyali spoke scrunching her brows.

"Babies don't come to this world only by kissing for five times. You are not aware about love-making which is also called as sex or intercourse. Being an adult you suppose to have knowledge about it but I am sure that you know nothing about it yet."

"But grandma told me that sex is bad thing and I shouldn't think or talk about it. Why did she tell me that? Was she lying to me?" she asked innocently.

"First you need to understand that Sex is very very private thing and people don't talk or discuss about it casually. It's completely natural thing which is done by two adults with opposite genders. It is socially accepted when it is done by husband-wife but it is not decent act or you can say unscrupulous deed if it is done without getting married.

You were young and taking education at those times and as I said it is not thing to talk or discuss openly, grandma must have decided to avoid the discussion on it and that's the reason she made that statement." Nick explained her carefully.

"Ohhh.....So sex is the only way for making kids?" She asked, he chuckled lightly and nodded his head.

"Then why didn't you tell me before? Anyways spill now this goddamn thing which everyone kept hiding from me." Piyali said enthusiastically as she felt relieved hearing if they had sex then she could be pregnant and have their bundle of joy, their own baby in their arms.

"Are you sure, you can handle that?" he asked with smirk dancing on his lips.

"Yeah, very sure." She replied with confidence.

"You have to become bold." He said firmly, looking deep into her eyes.

"Bold in what respect?" she asked rolling her eyes as she thought he is just talking in puzzles instead of saying it directly.

"Bold to become naked with me." Her jaw dropped on floor as she stared him agape, her body froze in mere anticipation.

to be continued....

😘 Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘