1: Our Past Memories

This is the first chapter of His Back in Your Life, so,every chapter has edits in the media made by me! So hope you guys will like this chapter! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's early in the morning, the sun is rising, the sun shines in the dark room, the girl woke up and said "Good Morning" to herself.

She gets of the bed, she is wearing her pink pajamas and wearing her pink slippers,she go to the bathroom and change her clothes, then She,brush her short brown hair,while humming her favorite song until someone opens the door.

Mrs.Yah:*opens the door* Good morning sweetie.

Yaya: *look at her mom* oh! Good morning Mom.

Mrs.Yah: breakfast is ready dear.

Yaya: ok mom!I'll be right there

Mrs.Yah: ok! Btw! Are you still going to wear your hijab?

Yaya: *stop brushing her hair* *puts down the hairbrush* mom! I told you.. I don't want to wear it.. after what happen to me last 3 years ago.

Mrs.Yah: oh right! Ok dear! *Close the door*

After Mrs.Yah close the door, Yaya remembers her past of what happened last 3 years ago..

~flashback~

Yaya was running to her room while crying and shut the door loudly, Her mother,Her mother,Mrs.Yah, heard Yaya crying and went to her room,she tried to open the room but it's lock! And knock the door..

Mrs.Yah: Yaya! Dear! Open the door.

Yaya: (inside her room) leave me alone!!!

Inside Yaya's room..

Yaya was crying on her bed while hugging her pillow..

Yaya's POV:

he betray me!!! How could he!!! He said he love me! But he just use me! We have been together for 5 years!! Then at the end! It's just Fake Love!!!! How could you do this to me!!!

Yaya start to get off the bed and start to break her stuff while shouting with anger..

Outside Yaya's room, Mrs.Yah heard some noise of falling objects and broken glass.. she start to get worried and panic a little.

Mrs.Yah:*in worry tone* Yaya! Are you ok? Stop it breaking your things!

Yaya didn't listen to her mom and continues breaking and smashing her things,it's bcuz of anger and heartbroken she is right now. Mrs.Yah so start to panic even more.. she thinks something bad will happen if Yaya doesn't stop it! She decided to find the keys.

Inside Yaya's room, after smashing and breaking the stuffs, she sat on the bed and cry even more! Then, she saw a piece of a broken glass lying on the floor,she pick up the broken glass and look at her wrist..

Yaya: (in her mind) should I do this? But I deserve to die!

She was about to suicide herself by slice her wrist.. until!

???: Yaya!

Yaya; *stop* huh? *Look at the left* Mom?

Mrs.Yah: what are you doing Yaya?!

Yaya: *cries* *about to slice her wrist with the the broken glass*

Mrs.Yah: NO!!! *stop Yaya*

Mrs.Yah remove the broken glass from Yaya before Yaya even cut her wrist..

Mrs.Yah: Yaya!! What are you doing??!! Are you going to suicide yourself just bcuz of your broken heart!!!!!!!! I CANT LOSE YOU OK!

Yaya: *cries even more* Mom!! *Hug her* I'm sorry!!