Chapter 19

The constant beeping made Hoseok scrunch his face up in annoyance. He slowly opens his eyes, his head hurt so bad and he slowly covers his ears to try and drown out the constant beeping.

"Y/N...?" He groans as he slowly looks around the room to find it empty, "Y/N?" He called a little louder to see if you were in the restroom, or outside the door.

His vision was blurry, and his legs were weak, but he gets up from bed anyways, tugging his IV with him and he shuffles his way to his room door. Hoseok constantly checked to make sure that his hospital gown didn't show anything it wasn't supposed to before he continued to wander the halls for a front desk or for anyone that could help him.

After a few moments of wandering, a doctor comes rounding the corner and stops when he sees a patient in the hallway.

"Jung Hoseok, what are you doing?" The doctor asks and Hoseok looks like a lost child.

"I'm looking for Y/N, she's here, isn't she?"

The doctor shakes his head and Hoseok feels his heart break, why weren't you here? Why weren't you here with him?

"She's being held for questioning, the police are trying to figure out what happened to you."

"But Y/N didn't do anything!" Hoseok immediately protests, "I was the one who took her out on the date, there's nothing she could have done! She didn't even know where we were going until we got there—" Hoseok hisses as his head throbs in pain. He clenches his eyes shut and presses a hand to his head.

"You need to go back into your room and rest, you're still recovering from the drug." The doctor says as he begins to escort Hoseok to his room.

"What do you mean? I don't do drugs."

"Yes, I can tell because you're extremely healthy. However you were drugged last night by a date rape drug, that's why Miss L/N is being held for questioning."

"Y/N would never do that to me! She loves me, why would she do that if she already has me?" Another wave of pain coursed through Hoseok's head, he felt awful and sick to his stomach, "I want to see her."

"We can't allow that—"

"Now, I want to see her now." Hoseok's demanding tone causes the doctor to pause for a moment.

"Mr. Jung, I've been told to not allow her into your room—"

"Then I'll be waiting in the lobby for her." Hoseok turns around and begins to walk away as quickly as possible. He briskly walks towards the elevators and doesn't notice that the doctor has a syringe aimed at the nape of his neck until he feels the prick.

"I can't allow that to happen," was all Hoseok heard before his body felt limp and his legs collapsed under him.

The doctor held Hoseok steady in his arms and dragged him back to his room.

"I can't allow her to be near you, I can't allow her to look at you ever again." The doctor growls lowly as he shoves Hoseok back into his bed, "She's mine." The doctor takes off his mask and stares at the unconscious boy.

"I suggest that you never wake up again." The false doctor smirks as he turns to leave the room,

"Because if you do, I'll just have to use something more.... lethal."

~*~

You were called back into the interrogation room later in the afternoon, they needed you in for more questioning.

You sit in the lobby and wait as you stare into space, you haven't heard anything on Hoseok's recovery, and it did not make you feel any better. Your stomach has been feeling sick, and you have the embarrassment of belching every so often.