23

(Y/n)'s POV

I stayed in my room the whole weekend, occasionally asking Ned to bring me food. He would come up to my room and give me the food, and then leave. He knew how I was feeling and didn't want to bother me.

I haven't talked to Peter all weekend, either. He stopped texting on Saturday, and eventually started calling and leaving voicemails. I haven't listened to any, but they're all over two minutes long.

The other people in the house knew what happened. Ned filled them in when he came and brought me food.

Peter came to the balcony and knocked a couple times, but I kept the doors locked and drapes closed. It was Monday, so I had to go back to school. I was dreading seeing Peter.

Peter's POV

God, I can't believe that I was so stupid. I had no idea what to do. Ned knew and was mad at me, so I couldn't go to him for advice. Most of the Avengers probably knew, so I couldn't go to any of them. Not that I would, but Tony was like a father to me.

I could go to May, but I don't want her to be disappointed in me. I felt hopeless. I was so in love with her, and I just wanted to be with her all the time and for the rest of my life.

I was too depressed to go out and be Spiderman, so crimes have just been happening. It didn't affect me really, since I just wanted to be with (Y/n). At least tomorrow I'll see her at school. Maybe she'll let me talk to her there. And, after school there's the academic team field trip. Since (Y/n) wasn't on the academic team, I can try and repair things with Ned.

(School)

I walked into the building hesitantly. I kept my gaze on the ground as I walked to my locker. Ned usually walked up and patted my shoulder in the morning, but nothing. Man, I really fucked up. I closed my locker and turned around, ready to walk to English.

Then I saw her. (Y/n). We made eye contact for a split second, and so many feelings rushed back to me. Anger at myself, sadness, and just so much regret. I ducked my head down again and walked to English. I still had about ten minutes before the bell rang, but I had nowhere to go.

(After school, field trip, on the bus)

The rest of the day went just as smooth as the morning. And by smooth, I mean not smooth at all. I was just happy school was over.

I climbed on the bus and sat behind Ned, who had his earbuds in. Ignoring me, I assume. I sighed and rested my head on the back of my chair. I looked out the window for what seemed like ten minutes, when my spidey senses picked something up. The hairs on my arm stood up, and I looked out the window again.

There was a giant spaceship in the shape of a circle hovering over New York.

"Ned!" I whisper shouted. He angrily yanked his headphones out and looked at me with hate in his eyes.

"I know you're mad at me right now, but I need you to create a distraction," I said, motioning to the window. Ned's eyes widened as he yelled.

"We're all gonna die!"

Everyone ran to my side of the bus, and the bus stopped. I quickly got off and changed into my Spiderman suit, and flung myself into the city.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Since when do donuts fly in the sky?" I asked, flying next to the weird wizard dude into the city.

"Oh, I'm (Y/n) Stark by the way. I know we met a couple minutes ago when I followed my dad into your cool wizard house, but I never introduced myself," I said, holding out my hand. The wizard man seemed unamused.

"Stephen Strange," he said, not shaking my hand. Next to me was his assistant, and next to him was Bruce, who looked nervous.

"Stonekeeper," a voice said. We all turned around to see two aliens. One large one with an axe, and a tall skinny one.

"Wow! Is that Squidward? I'm your biggest fan!" I yelled. My dad sent me a death stare, as the Squidward dude swiftly moved his hand. Suddenly, a billboard flew at me and flung me all the way into Central Park.

"Damn, okay," I said, standing up. Suddenly, Bruce was flung into a tree next to me.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). Long time no see," Bruce said, falling out of the tree.

Suddenly, my dad, in the Iron Man suit, was flung next to Bruce. The huge alien with the axe soon ran in, throwing the axe at my dad. He braced for impact, but it never hit. A blue and red suited boy stopped it.

"Hey Mr. Stark," the boy said, tossing the axe to the side. I made eye contact with the boy and narrowed my eyes.

Peter.

"Dad, I'm gonna go find Wanda and Vision. They're hiding right?" I asked, keeping my eyes fixated on Peter.

"Yeah. Stay safe," he said, getting up. With one more scowl at Peter, I flew up and into the sky, quickly going to the hiding place Wanda and Vision were sent to.

Whenever shit went wrong, we had a hiding place in Budapest. We usually never went there, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Thanos was coming. A big purple alien who craved power. He was looking for all six infinity stones, and he already had two. He killed Loki, that bastard.

I made it back to the hiding place, only to see Wanda and Vision fighting a strange looking woman.

Steve and Natasha were there too, fighting her off.

"Need help?" I asked. This caused everyone to look at me. The alien woman threw an electric stick at me , and I dodged it easily.

"You gotta be quicker than that!" I yelled, running towards her. I punched her right in her stomach, and she flew into the wall. Suddenly, another alien walked out of what seemed like a hole in the ground.

"Let's go brother," the lady said. A blue beam beamed them back up to space. For a second, I forgot about Peter. I forgot about Ryan. I forgot about everything.

Except for Thanos.

"He is hurt," Wanda said, kneeling next to Vision.

"I know where to take him," Steve said.

(Time skip - Wakanda)

"Bucky?" I asked, seeing Bucky herd some goats.

"(Y/n)? Steve? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Good question. We know that Wakanda has good tech, and we need to help Vision," Steve said. Bucky shrugged and went back to herding the sheep.

Suddenly, a woman with a spear ran into the clearing we were in.

"Wakanda is under attack. Ready positions, now," she said. Steve and I looked at each other and nodded, running into the main clearing. I flew up and go the front, seeing a bunch of aliens trying to break Wakanda's forcefield.

Suddenly, a big purple man with wrinkly skin broke the force field. He had on a golden glove with five infinity stones on it. Five?! Damn, how long were we gone?

"Thanos," I said as the thing walked up to me. No one dared move.

"Hello, young (Y/n). I've heard much about you," he said.

"From where?" I asked.

"Do you not know? You're famous on many planets, for how much power you possess," he said. I smirked.

"Do you want to see that power?" I yelled, shooting him in the face. The Wakandans yelled and charged towards the other aliens running into Wakanda.

"This means war, bitch," I said, as Thanos shot a beam of fire at me.