14

Me the whole time while writing this ^^

Enjoyyyyyy *grabs cup of holy water*
———————————————————————
"What type of fun?" Jimin asked half distracted by Yoongi's warm breath which was still being felt on his skin.

"Oh I don't know...how would you describe fun?" Yoongi took his arms and grabbed Jimin's and placed them on each side of his head against the cold wall. He then moved his head and licked his lips right in front of Jimin's face.

Jimin squirmed and tried to avoid eye contact with Yoongi made it seem impossible due to how close their bodies were to each other.

"Fun?" Jimin moved his head to the side.

Yoongi nodded.

"Well I guess it could be an activity that you do to entertain yourself..." Jimin once again, moved his head.

"So an activity to entertain yourself? Would a game count?" Yoongi let go of one of Jimin's hands and returned to tracing Jimin's jawline enjoying the reaction from him.

Jimin nodded a yes, trying not to open his mouth because he was scared that another sound other than a simple 'yes' would come out.

He wasn't going to lie so he admitted it.

Yes, Yoongi's hot breath against his skin felt good.

Yes, Yoongi whispering in his ear was hot.

Yes, he wanted to kiss Yoongi's lips badly.

Yes, all of that was turning him on.

Yes, he was crushing hard on Min Yoongi.

Yes, he didn't know what to do.

"I want to play a game. A mystery game to be exact." Yoongi smirked once more and this time, he gave a quick peck to Jimin's neck. Yoongi was really enjoying this moment but he too, was also struggling on the inside.

He wasn't going to lie so he admitted it.

Yes, he was using every last piece of strength in him to not fully do the things he wanted to do to the boy.

No...wait yes, he was hot.

Really hot.

Yes, the boy's pink plump lips looked like they wanted attention but no, he shouldn't.

Not now at least.

Yes, he wanted to play a game.

Yes, it was going to be fun.

Yes, he did feel different around this particular boy.

Yes, he could feel himself starting to get hard just by looking at the masterpiece in front of him who was also, trying to contain sounds that Yoongi so desperately wanted to hear.

Yes, he could feel himself crushing hard on the boy.

"What type of mystery game?" Jimin asked once he had fully recovered from the quick peck he had been given on his neck. He was thankful that it was dark in the room because he could feel the heat rising to his cheeks which could only mean that he was blushing.

"It's a game that goes by my rules. You break a rule and you're punished." Jimin gulped at the last sentence.

"What t-type of p-punishment?" Jimin imagined maybe giving money or a prank being pulled on one of them. He wasn't prepared to hear what would be said next.

"Well it could be from a spank on the ass to any sexual desire." Yoongi's husky voice was also definitely a turn on for Jimin as well.

"I mean, that's if you're up for it." Yoongi gave another quick peck on Jimin's exposed neck and this time took it a step further. Yoongi licked Jimin's jawline making sure that no part would be untouched. Jimin's reaction was a shiver and almost moan which was cut off by him biting his tongue.

"Why t-this game?" Jimin didn't really like the idea of the punishments but somehow is didn't bother him since it would be Min Yoongi giving those type of punishments to him. He liked the idea but at the same time he didn't want to play the game. He didn't know the reasonings of Yoongi's game. Most people would accept the offer right away but Jimin wasn't those type of people.

Why did he want to play this game?

Distraction?

Attraction?

"Well, since you ask so many questions this will be the last one I'll answer. I feel that if I play this game with you I'll loose my interest in you after playing it." Yoongi backed away from Jimin and stood properly.

"Interest in me?" Jimin froze.

Interest?

Me?

Yoongi is interested in me?

"What did I say? You ask too many questions. I don't repeat myself." Yoongi bluntly said.

"Oh...s-sorry." Jimin was confused.

Should he play the game?

Or should he not?

What will he win out of it?

"Can I ask two more questions?" Jimin asked. Yoongi was honestly becoming annoyed at this point.

Why the fuck does this kid ask too many questions?

Why can't he just fucking say yes?

What's the fucking problem?

Why am I suddenly becoming weak with this boy?

Why the fuck does he have to be hot?

"Just two more. Ask away."

"If I play this game...what do I get out of it?" That was one of the things Jimin was struggling on. It's not like he didn't like the idea, he was just afraid in what would happen to him.

"Well you get to play the game with me. Min Yoongi." Yoongi had scoffed at the question he had been asked.

This boy is so naive.

How cold he possibly ask that question?

"Okay...my second question is, what is this game about? Like, how is it played?" Jimin had to think good about the questions because he only had two so he had to make them valuable. The first answer to his first question didn't satisfy him that much so he hoped that the answer to his last and final question would convince him to make a final decision.

"This game is played by simple rules. You obey to my rules and if you break one, you're punished. In other words, you'll be my pet if you say yes. So, what's your answer? Yes or no?" Jimin stopped feeling the heat stop rising to his cheeks.

Pet?

Yoongi's pet?

Follow his rules?

Fuck no.

Or maybe yes?

I don't know.

"I don't know" Jimin mumbled as he moved from being against the wall and tried to regain his balance without the support of the wall.

"You don't know? Maybe perhaps you need a quick demonstration for how the game will be played." Jimin didn't have time to react to what Yoongi had just said because in a matter of seconds, he was pushed against the wall again but this time something happened that he didn't expect.

Yoongi kissed Jimin.
____________________________
—————————————————————
I am satisfied heh

I hope you liked it next chapter will come out soon!